Windows 10: Identity verification

Discus and support Identity verification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am attempting to request an identity verification code however I am continuously receiving a message stating "There's a temporary problem with the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by triciast.george, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Identity verification

I am attempting to request an identity verification code however I am continuously receiving a message stating "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later". How soon will this problem be rectified ?

:)

triciast.george, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google increasing transparency with advertiser identity verification

Source: Increasing transparency through advertiser identity verification

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Remove 2-step verification on Skype

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to turn off the two-step verification in the Microsoft account and check if it helps.

Refer to the steps given in the link below:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Note: If two step verification is turned off, you will have to verify your identity with security codes periodically, when there might be a risk to your account security.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further assistance.

Swathi Ravichandran, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Identity verification

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Identity verification

1. Identity verification - Similar Threads - Identity verification

2. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  3. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  4. My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity: My child has lost access to his email accountI closed the domain and now he cannot verify his identity when logging in to Windows. How do we change his windows id/email address without access to his omd email address? When I log into microsoft, he is part of my family, does...
  5. My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity: My child has lost access to his email accountI closed the domain and now he cannot verify his identity when logging in to Windows. How do we change his windows id/email address without access to his omd email address? When I log into microsoft, he is part of my family, does...
  6. My son lost access to his email account for verification windows identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. System identity verification failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    System identity verification failure: Greetings,Actually, someone tried to log in my account who i don't know and the security system of microsoft does his job by blocking the user who tried access my account. Then what happened was, i received an email and hours later, i was ask to verify my identity. That...
  8. Google increasing transparency with advertiser identity verification

in Windows 10 News
    Google increasing transparency with advertiser identity verification: We’re committed to giving our users transparency, choice and control when it comes to the ads they see on our platforms. That’s why we’ve long offered tools like Ad Settings which allows people to control how ads are personalized or even...
  9. How to change identity verification method for purchases

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change identity verification method for purchases: Hello, I'm wondering how to change identity verification method from pin to password when making purchases. For example, I have two windows 10 PCs: On one PC when I want to make a Roblox purchase I get asked to enter my password to complete the purchase. I'm paying with...
  10. Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code: My Microsoft account wants me to verify my identity by sending a verification code to my backup email. Fine. Send the code, I'll access the backup email and get the code But no, instead it asks me to enter my backup email. Why? This is phishing for information....