Windows 10: Idiotic Teams app

Discus and support Idiotic Teams app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I permanently get rid of this idiotic Microsoft Teams rubbish & not have it re-install constantly. And how can Microsoft inflict this rubbish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Iryna Dwyer, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Idiotic Teams app

How can I permanently get rid of this idiotic Microsoft Teams rubbish & not have it re-install constantly. And how can Microsoft inflict this rubbish on my PC without my consent? I never asked for this to be installed.

:)

Iryna Dwyer, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Dec 12, 2019
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Idiotic Teams app

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Idiotic Teams app

1. Idiotic Teams app - Similar Threads - Idiotic Teams app

2. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  3. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  4. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    idiotic monitors: my monitors are being idiotic, please help, i am using two different sized monitors only by width and an hdmi splitter for a dual monitor setup, it duplicates the displays, i have tried updating drivers, etc, but it won't let me change the displays resolution, i have tried...
  5. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idiotic monitors: my monitors are being idiotic, please help, i am using two different sized monitors only by width and an hdmi splitter for a dual monitor setup, it duplicates the displays, i have tried updating drivers, etc, but it won't let me change the displays resolution, i have tried...
  6. idiotic monitors

7. Idiotic Approach by Microsoft

Idiotic Approach by Microsoft: It is to inform you that billions of windows users are facing an issue of RAM consumption via antimalware service executable since 2015/16 .Why on earth are u guys not solving it Why should we disable it and why allow 3rd party Antiviruses !!!Go to hell Microsoft!!!!...
  8. MICROSOFT IDIOTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MICROSOFT IDIOTS: This Windows 10 has to the worst product on the market. Every operating system you idiots have come up with since XP has gotten worse. I've had to reformat this system twice in two months because of you useless updates and the **** running in the background. You ought to...
  9. I'm an idiot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm an idiot: So I was **** around with my computer and tried to download enterprise like the idiot I am. I got it but than I realized one thing, my product key was gone! Somebody please tell my how to activate my account or switch it back to home after doing something stupid like that....
  10. Idiotic vendor?

in Windows 10 Support
    Idiotic vendor?: I'm doubtful that this is really a Win10 message but what idiot, other than MS, would think a message saying only "Software download complete" is OK? I'm serious-it pops up from my system tray & that's all it says other than the choices 'Install Now' or 'Install Later'. Is...