Windows 10: Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it

Discus and support Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My c drive which is the SSD fills up without me installing anything in it all my games or on the d drive which is the HDD[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Synctic, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Synctic Win User

Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it

My c drive which is the SSD fills up without me installing anything in it all my games or on the d drive which is the HDD Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it efe033a6-9507-4e2f-939b-a678c15746bf?upload=true.png Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it 57646909-22c0-48ce-b624-c2cb1f6229a1?upload=true.png

:)

Synctic, Jan 20, 2021
  2. little cat, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Vista Beta 2 Installed

Well first I defragged the drive, then go into partition magic and select "create a new partition" and make sure it is "after c:"

Then click the rest of the way through the menus, and in the lower left there is a list of pending activites and click "apply" and you will have to restart and before windows boots partition magic does its thing.

wazzledoozle, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it

1. Idk how my c drive becomes full without me installing anything in it - Similar Threads - Idk drive becomes

2. C Drive filled up without installing anything on there (I install my apps on my D Drive)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive filled up without installing anything on there (I install my apps on my D Drive): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dogezandmemez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kx1ovk/c_drive_filled_up_without_installing_anything_on/
  3. Why My Drive C , Get instant to Full , without reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why My Drive C , Get instant to Full , without reason: My Drive is C: is normal 190mb but suddenly I got a notification that is its full, I turned off my computer and turned on , it gets back to normal until its full again...
  4. Why is my C drive full?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my C drive full?: My C drive is full and my PC keeps saying it is running out of storage space. Of the 119 GB on the drive, 78.7 are being used by Apps and Features. But the biggest programs in that folder are itunes 999mb, Mail and Calendar 961 MB, etc. The files listed in "Apps and...
  5. my c drive is full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my c drive is full: my c drive is full is any way can I extended ? or because of c drive full I have to buy another laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-full/b39ce971-4972-4adc-b95c-fcfb2d8acf82
  6. C- Drive full

C- Drive full: I bought a Dell Inspirion last May.. My C Drive has become full in about a year without me downloading anything new. I have done disk clean up, empty recycle bin etc. but still no luck. What should I do?...
  7. My computer suddenly has more free space in the C drive without me doing anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer suddenly has more free space in the C drive without me doing anything?: So a few days ago i look at my pc storage and it's at 170GBs of free space left. Today i look at it, 205GBs free space... Where did 35GBs go? I have never clicked on the Windows 10 Disk Cleaner application. submitted by /u/MrRoboto12345 [link] [comments]...
  8. the C drive is full

the C drive is full: i'm still having a full C drive full how do a clean it the right way I tried every thing and nothing happens so I don't know what to do can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-c-drive-is-full/d13c1f4b-9169-4cc4-bdbf-1c848864735a"
  9. C:\ Drive full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\ Drive full: How to clean up c:\ drive when it shows full.? I have deleted a whole bunch of files on that drive.. emptied recycle bin etc...restarted the computer....still it is showing c:\ drive full....
  10. Full format of my 'C' Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full format of my 'C' Drive: I am just about to do a re-install of Windows 10 and am wondering if I can first do a very thorough clean-up of my 'C' drive first by doing a full format before carrying our the reinstall. I am just about to look for the USB stick with Windows 10 on it, I think that it...