Windows 10: idk how to fix please help

Discus and support idk how to fix please help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OrglandoFox, May 16, 2022.

1. idk how to fix please help

i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b"

:)

OrglandoFox, May 16, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 16, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 16, 2022
  4. idk how to fix please help

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 16, 2022
Thema:

idk how to fix please help

1. idk how to fix please help - Similar Threads - idk fix please

2. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  3. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a problem? Please help: C:\Users\welcome\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure that the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, then try again. If the location is on a network, make sure that you're connected to the network or Internet, then try again. If...
  4. How to fix a problem? Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!: I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my pc"I tried looking it up but most of them tells me to pull up task manager but when I tried to, seconds later it crashes with...
  6. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!: I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my pc"I tried looking it up but most of them tells me to pull up task manager but when I tried to, seconds later it crashes with...
  7. idk how to fix please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  8. How to fix this please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix this please help: ESIF8.7.10200.12510 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: DPTF TIME 18723 msDPTF Build Version: 8.7.10200.12510DPTF Build Date: Nov 5 2019 18:36:19Source File: c:\jenkins\workspace\dptf\src\dptf\sources\policies\configtdppolicy\configtdppolicy.cpp @ line 390Executing Function:...
  9. help please! idk what is happening!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help please! idk what is happening!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LoganPlayz1011 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lr10u6/help_please_idk_what_is_happening/
  10. Can anyone please help? idk how to rename user, idk why it lacked the letter n

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please help? idk how to rename user, idk why it lacked the letter n: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/austenenen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/if4rfw/can_anyone_please_help_idk_how_to_rename_user_idk/