Windows 10: idk if i got a virus Help.

Discus and support idk if i got a virus Help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i was on discord with some friends and they sent me a link to youtube.com//opensearch i clicked it not knowing what it was and it downloaded... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HeyimSym, Feb 28, 2021.

1. HeyimSym Win User

idk if i got a virus Help.

So i was on discord with some friends and they sent me a link to youtube.com//opensearch i clicked it not knowing what it was and it downloaded something automatically the file name was "opensearch.osdx" is this a virus? I didn't open it and I'm wondering if i could still be ratted without opening something.

:)

HeyimSym, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

idk if i got a virus Help.

1. idk if i got a virus Help. - Similar Threads - idk got virus

2. Help! My computer got a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My computer got a virus.: Hi. Windows Security is reporting that my pc has a trojan.I click to remove it and just runs a quick scan. What can i do?Note: I'm running windows 10 home and the name that gives me is this:Trojan:Win32/SystemBC.psyF!MTB.Anybody who can help, leave a comment on the post.Thank...
  3. Help! My computer got a virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help! My computer got a virus.: Hi. Windows Security is reporting that my pc has a trojan.I click to remove it and just runs a quick scan. What can i do?Note: I'm running windows 10 home and the name that gives me is this:Trojan:Win32/SystemBC.psyF!MTB.Anybody who can help, leave a comment on the post.Thank...
  4. I got a virus i need help with

I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  5. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  6. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Idk if this is a virus or not

Idk if this is a virus or not: My pc runs badly lately. I scanned with malwarebytes and window def full scan and they found nothing. theres a weird window thtanpopul when i start my pc. [IMG]...
  8. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  9. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f
  10. is this a virus idk

is this a virus idk: what is steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net I see it when I get the steam installer and when I search it just about everyone says its a virus but everyone says everything is a virus online. so from an actual Microsoft employee or tech expert is it hijackings my downloads? and changing my...