Windows 10: idk if i got a virus Help.

Discus and support idk if i got a virus Help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i was on discord with some friends and they sent me a link to youtube.com//opensearch i clicked it not knowing what it was and it downloaded... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HeyimSym, Feb 28, 2021.

1. HeyimSym Win User

idk if i got a virus Help.

So i was on discord with some friends and they sent me a link to youtube.com//opensearch i clicked it not knowing what it was and it downloaded something automatically the file name was "opensearch.osdx" is this a virus? I didn't open it and I'm wondering if i could still be ratted without opening something.

:)

HeyimSym, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

idk if i got a virus Help.

1. idk if i got a virus Help. - Similar Threads - idk got virus

2. Idk if this is a virus or not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Idk if this is a virus or not: My pc runs badly lately. I scanned with malwarebytes and window def full scan and they found nothing. theres a weird window thtanpopul when i start my pc. [IMG]...
  3. I think I got a virus/trojan help please

I think I got a virus/trojan help please: I used my external hard drives on work pc to copy some software and music However after I plugged them in my laptop, I notices something weird All my folders in at the root of the hdd was converted to shortcuts, opening shortcut takes a little while, like it's loading...
  4. I got this virus information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got this virus information: What do i do with this?, i want rid of it! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-virus-information/907af34e-ecce-406c-bc10-cb4d65bcc27b
  5. I got a question, I got an virus but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a question, I got an virus but...: I got a virus because I accidentally forgot to turn on virus defender. Now I was able to remove the virus, but cmd still opens at the beginning when I am entering my screen after looking in. But nothing is happing, but every program starts with administration rights no matter...
  6. Help idk what this is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help idk what this is: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/P4ND4Music [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e28s2w/help_idk_what_this_is/
  7. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I got a virus: Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-i-think-i-got-a-virus/0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f
  8. is this a virus idk

is this a virus idk: what is steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net I see it when I get the steam installer and when I search it just about everyone says its a virus but everyone says everything is a virus online. so from an actual Microsoft employee or tech expert is it hijackings my downloads? and changing my...
  9. I got LKTODAY.RU Virus

I got LKTODAY.RU Virus: Eset internet security cant remove it. So I install Spyhunter...look like its uninstall successfully. I did not found any info about this virus. Need I care about my passwords? 112422
  10. i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!

i got hacked, or its a virus? pls help!: Hello, ill tell you my problem. Yesterday i left my pc on sleep mode. Today i turned on my pc and this happened: My monitor resolution got changed. I lost administrator privelegies, i couldnt connect to my internet... and everytime i was getting this message: "Your...