Windows 10: Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this?

Discus and support Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarthDesmond [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarthDesmond, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this?

/u/DarthDesmond, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this?

1. Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this? - Similar Threads - Idk gta part

2. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what to do: Today I literally found a laptop in my house i don't remember whose was it so i just kept it and it has alot of files that i decided to do a factory reset but when it was 40% after a lil while for some reason idk why but it closed and because of that it got stuck in a startup...
  3. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what to do: Today I literally found a laptop in my house i don't remember whose was it so i just kept it and it has alot of files that i decided to do a factory reset but when it was 40% after a lil while for some reason idk why but it closed and because of that it got stuck in a startup...
  4. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuff isnt working idk why??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuff isnt working idk why??: Hey, so like Today i was trying to go to the start menu but that wasnt working, neither was my search bar.Then i tried to go into normal settings but that wasnt working either. and none of my side bar stuff like my internet, volume, battery,language i can click or change. I...
  6. Stuff isnt working idk why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuff isnt working idk why??: Hey, so like Today i was trying to go to the start menu but that wasnt working, neither was my search bar.Then i tried to go into normal settings but that wasnt working either. and none of my side bar stuff like my internet, volume, battery,language i can click or change. I...
  7. warzone crashing AND idk WHY!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warzone crashing AND idk WHY!?!?!: I have a HP computer that has AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2000 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and my warzone crashes and goes back to laucher can anyone help me...
  8. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk what to do: I bought Windows 10 Home yesterday and downloaded and installed it. I checked my activation settings and it says it hasn’t been activated. Is it because I have the Win 10 Pro Free Edition? submitted by /u/GamingByTheMinute [link] [comments]...
  9. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk what to do: [ATTACH] What is this and how can i stop it? submitted by /u/Row-Wise [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhh2z0/idk_what_to_do/
  10. Why Instructions Do Matter

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Instructions Do Matter: I don't know where else to post this. There doesn't seem to be a place where users can address hardware (and software) manufacturers both jointly and in general, so it is my hope that enough of the people involved will be reading this forum. (The best ones will be.) In my...