Windows 10: Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed

Discus and support Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So today morning, I restarted my laptop (2016 Lenovo Ideapad 310, with 2TB HDD, if it's helpful). I don't usually shut it down because it's really slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mastermithi29, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed

So today morning, I restarted my laptop (2016 Lenovo Ideapad 310, with 2TB HDD, if it's helpful). I don't usually shut it down because it's really slow on startup.

So when I restarted, after showing the Windows logo, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair", but it ends up in a blank screen where I can move the mouse and see the cursor bit nothing else works. I restart again and again and same thing. Sometimes I get the winpeshl.exe window but I can't do anything.

Nothing works, including Ctrl+Alt+Del, but the Num Lock and Caps Lock keys light up when pressed.

Is there any solution to this? I have access to other laptops running on Windows 10

submitted by /u/mastermithi29
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mastermithi29, Apr 3, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Nokia messaging account belong to the operator forever?

Hi,

I have a question: Why the Nokia Messaging account belong to one operator and don´t allow to change it?.

Here is the deal: I have a nokia account with the operator A, then I changed my phone number to the operator B, but my nokia account plan still belong to the operator A (yes, I did the provisioning SMS for change the phone number), but the provisioning process
    is not smart enough to detect the operator change.

The operator A told me go to the operator B, the operator B told me go to the operator A, and Nokia support don´t have an answer in one month and counting...

now I´m in nowhere land...

Message Edited by pablopoo on 13-Nov-2009 04:51 PM

pablopoo---01, Apr 3, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed

1. Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed - Similar Threads - Idk belongs here

2. Hello I'm new here and I don't how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm new here and I don't how to fix this: Só i Just installed windows 10 on my hp then I tried to get get good screen resolution then I have this now I'm freaking out so please help me out...
  3. Hello I'm new here and I don't how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello I'm new here and I don't how to fix this: Só i Just installed windows 10 on my hp then I tried to get get good screen resolution then I have this now I'm freaking out so please help me out...
  4. Hello I'm new here and I don't how to fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm screwed: While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and...
  6. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm screwed: While trying to get my controller to work I deleted a driver related to said controller since somewhere I read that could help. Nothing happened and I thought the driver would be reinstalled once I restart my pc. Instead when I got into the start I noticed My mouse and...
  7. I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I'm stuck here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BadNameThinkerOfer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx0ssm/im_stuck_here/
  9. Hi guys, don't know if this belongs here or not. But can anyone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi guys, don't know if this belongs here or not. But can anyone help me with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uiinflive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek25sc/hi_guys_dont_know_if_this_belongs_here_or_not_but/
  10. Updates that don't belong on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates that don't belong on my computer: I just dual booted Windows 7 on my Windows 10 machine and in doing windows update some of the big roll up ones wouldn't install. Went to the MicroSoft catalog and tried to install from there and was told they were not for my machine. I hid them to get them out of the way but...