Windows 10: IDK this is COMPLETE BS!

Discus and support IDK this is COMPLETE BS! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; well it says " Error code: 0x80072F76-0x20016" I don't know how many times I've asked for help the last week and NO ONE has been able to succeed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dominicmurphy1, May 21, 2019.

1. IDK this is COMPLETE BS!

well it says " Error code: 0x80072F76-0x20016" I don't know how many times I've asked for help the last week and NO ONE has been able to succeed in helping at all! I'm so very disappointed in Microsoft as well as your team. I have asked repeatedly, for help. GOT NONE. I'm starting school in a few and I have broken computers that needs recovery and, I've contacted emailed and still , screwed I guess.. because apparently buying a computer , thinking I would have great professional help, turned out to be me just thinking like a fool. Sorry , NOT SORRY, you guys SUCK! I say that in the MOST respectful way, actually that's the kindest thing I could come up with. THANKS for NOTHING. GOD bless and I hope this does not EVER happen to any of you NOR your families. good bye and who knows when ill be able , cause my computer is just getting worse and worse. I HAVE NO MONEY and I'm starting school. that's okay right? wrong .. its hard and this is not okay. BYE

I GIVE UP! if anyone has a bit of Humanity left in them these days, heres my info, I'm starting school very soon and have tried to get help for almost a month .. nothing .. nodda.. zip.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    314-326-1361
    Dominic P Murphy

:)

dominicmurphy1, May 21, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond IDK this is COMPLETE BS! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 21, 2019
  3. Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 21, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

IDK this is COMPLETE BS!

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, May 21, 2019
Thema:

IDK this is COMPLETE BS!

1. IDK this is COMPLETE BS! - Similar Threads - IDK COMPLETE

2. hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...: i tried doing staff from yt but it didnt work i want to install the new version so i could play with my friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-install-microsoft-store-but-idk/94358651-1aee-4d1e-9680-e4e8bf4f15af
  3. hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi i am trying to install microsoft store but idk why i cant evreytime i downlowd it...: i tried doing staff from yt but it didnt work i want to install the new version so i could play with my friend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-am-trying-to-install-microsoft-store-but-idk/94358651-1aee-4d1e-9680-e4e8bf4f15af
  4. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1
  5. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1
  6. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .: My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem i am not playing games nothing just watch youtube and it is getting randomly locked [ showing due to overheat ] idk if it is a win 11 problem or laptop problem , it is getting locked ever 4-5 hrs of usage...
  8. My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .

My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .: My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem i am not playing games nothing just watch youtube and it is getting randomly locked [ showing due to overheat ] idk if it is a win 11 problem or laptop problem , it is getting locked ever 4-5 hrs of usage...
  9. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  10. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b