Windows 10: idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor

Discus and support idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I been having trouble with my pc. it wont let me into any apps. keeps telling me to notify my app vendor. so wat do I do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sylviacarr, Jul 23, 2020.

1. idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor

I been having trouble with my pc. it wont let me into any apps. keeps telling me to notify my app vendor. so wat do I do

:)

sylviacarr, Jul 23, 2020
  2. ebonypope Win User

cant download apps displaying wrong username wat do i do about that

in the app store I want to download an app it is once again telling me to put in a password an when I do that page pops up again then I realized that the username is wrong plz help I've had this problem before idk wat I did but it stopped after I messed
    with it an now once again its back plz plz plz plz plz help me thank u

ebonypope, Aug 3, 2020
  3. My apps keep going white on my desktop

My apps keep going white on my desktop. And I don't know why.
    idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me why? I am running windows 10 Home on HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab040sa

hollyoaks777, Aug 3, 2020
  4. idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor

1. idk wats going on it keeps telling me to talk to my app vendor - Similar Threads - idk wats going

2. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  3. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  4. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  6. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.: So I’m having this issue with entering my pin the whole your PIN is not available thing and trying to do any of the troubleshooting actions results in me being asked for my Microsoft password. However, every time i enter my password, I keep getting a password incorrect...
  7. My computer keeps telling me my password is incorrect.

8. My computer is talking to me??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  9. My computer is talking to me??

My computer is talking to me??: This has been happening for a while now. I will be sitting with my headphones in connected to something else and in the background I hear my computer talk to me, since I had music on I couldn't distinguish the voice and maybe thought it was coming from the songs. One day I...
  10. My computer is talking to me??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security