Windows 10: idk what is this

Discus and support idk what is this in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; These things keep showing on my screen and when I exit them,they keep showing.Help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndraMnt, Aug 17, 2022.

1. AndraMnt Win User

idk what is this

These things keep showing on my screen and when I exit them,they keep showing.Help

:)

AndraMnt, Aug 17, 2022

2. Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 17, 2022
  3. IDK

Hi IDK! Please go to this thread and save me a lot of typing! Follow the advise given by Greg Carmack on this thread!Redirecting

garybear89, Aug 17, 2022
  4. DaMulta Win User

idk what is this

Phenom II AM3

IDK how to read the steppings on these do you?

DaMulta, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

idk what is this

1. idk what is this - Similar Threads - idk

2. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1
  3. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1
  4. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .: My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem i am not playing games nothing just watch youtube and it is getting randomly locked [ showing due to overheat ] idk if it is a win 11 problem or laptop problem , it is getting locked ever 4-5 hrs of usage...
  6. My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .

My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .: My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem i am not playing games nothing just watch youtube and it is getting randomly locked [ showing due to overheat ] idk if it is a win 11 problem or laptop problem , it is getting locked ever 4-5 hrs of usage...
  7. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  8. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...: It’s just booting up going to automatic repair and says restart and I did it’s been 4hrs and done nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-to-do-bc-every-time-i-reboot-my-pc-it/a7f1a19f-d55d-47ac-976f-d26e0c91647b
  9. Idk what to do bc every time I reboot my pc it says to restart it and it keeps loading for...

10. My pc is running slower idk why

My pc is running slower idk why: I was listening to music on my pc then out of no where it froze on me being the only tab up. I turn off the pc by holding the power button but now my pc is just running slower I check for viruses none, update my computer to the latest windows 11 update, made space on the ssd,...