Windows 10: Idle Applications become Inactibe Windows 10...Help!

Discus and support Idle Applications become Inactibe Windows 10...Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Our organization recently upgraded to Windows 10. We have some case management applications open with links to documents. Staff reads the documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaroldPalmer2, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Idle Applications become Inactibe Windows 10...Help!

Our organization recently upgraded to Windows 10. We have some case management applications open with links to documents. Staff reads the documents and then, when finished, closes PDFs and returns to the application. It seems that if that period of time is 10-20 minutes the application 'freezes' and user needs to close (via task manager) and reopen the application again. This happens throughout the day. any suggestions?

:)

HaroldPalmer2, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Idle Applications become Inactibe Windows 10...Help!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Idle Applications become Inactibe Windows 10...Help!

1. Idle Applications become Inactibe Windows 10...Help! - Similar Threads - Idle Applications become

2. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  3. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  4. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 computer freezes and becomes unresponsive when idle

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer freezes and becomes unresponsive when idle: Does your Windows 10 PC freeze when it is idle and becomes unresponsive? Multiple reasons can cause Windows 10 to hang after a period of inactivity. It can be due to insufficient RAM, too many processes running on your computer, outdated device drivers, or an errant process!...
  6. Applications becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications becoming unresponsive: I purchased a Dell i7-Gen 8 laptop over a year ago and moved my applications from my old laptop, including two database applications: Family Tree Maker 2019 and Microsoft Money 2007. Both programs worked flawlessly until an update in early September 2020. Since then, I am...
  7. Open windows / applications suddenly becomes inactive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open windows / applications suddenly becomes inactive?: Happens during gaming, or in any given setting really. While I typed this post, twice. Seems that this happens randomly, although I hardly think it is. It's like some background process makes all open windows and applications inactive, quite often. I have to reclick with my...
  8. Idle Applications become Inactive Windows 10...Help!

Idle Applications become Inactive Windows 10...Help!: Our organization recently upgraded to Windows 10. We have some case management applications open with links to documents. Staff reads the documents and then, when finished, closes PDFs and returns to the application. It seems that if that period of time is 10-20 minutes...
  9. Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications

Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications: Hey all, I'm on Windows 10, and I've been having this issue. Strangely, I had it before on different processor, motherboard, and RAM (i7-2600, ASRock Z77 Extreme4)Basically, the problem doesn't exist for a while, and then suddenly it will: whenever I go to launch an...
  10. Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications

Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications: Hey all, I'm on Windows 10, and I've been having this issue. Strangely, I had it before on different processor, motherboard, and RAM (i7-2600, ASRock Z77 Extreme4), and I've since changed those parts out (i7-4790, ASRock Z97 Extreme6) and reformatted/reinstalled Windows 10....