Windows 10: idrk what this is but it looks odd

Discus and support idrk what this is but it looks odd in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alpi_exe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11v1abz/idrk_what_this_is_but_it_looks_odd/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alpi_exe, Mar 18, 2023.

1. idrk what this is but it looks odd

/u/alpi_exe, Mar 18, 2023

2. Drive heirarchy looks odd

Have just noticed that, in the drop-down menus on my screen under "Andrew Banks", "This PC" and "C", the folder sequences look odd. I have:

• Andrew Banks;
    • C:\Users\User\Desktop\C;
    • C:\Users\User\Desktop\C\Users\Andy;
    • C:\Users\User\Desktop\C\Users\Andy\AppData\Local; and
    • C:\Users\User\Desktop\C\Users\Andy\AppData\Roaming.
    It looks as if the C\Users\Andy etc. folders have duplicated themselves on top of the C:\Users\User folder. Is this right? If it's wrong how do I correct it, please?

As far as I can tell, the PC is otherwise working OK. The only odd feature about the set-up I've got is that I have two Documents folders: one inside This PC, which holds a bunch of folders I've never accessed e.g. Custom Office Templates, Feedback Hub
    and RocketLifeNetwork but which is the folder to which all my scans get sent to by default. The Documents folder which holds all my working documents is a separate one, This PC\Desktop\Documents.

I've no idea how this happened - faulty update or my hitting "copy" at the wrong moment, perhaps. I'd be grateful for your ideas, please.

AndrewBanks#keyboard, Mar 18, 2023
  3. xrealm20 Win User
    [WTB]   Looking for LGA 775 motherboard for Hackintosh --

Looking for any motherboard that works well for a hackintosh - have an itch to build a 10.6.4 box for some odd reason --

I've heard that the GA-EP45-UD3P is the best one to get, so that's at the top of my list. I'm open to other suggestions if anyone out there has any recomendations.

xrealm20, Mar 18, 2023
  4. idrk what this is but it looks odd

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

idrk what this is but it looks odd

1. idrk what this is but it looks odd - Similar Threads - idrk looks odd

2. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd: Hello, I've got this problem where many websites that I visit default to a font that's unreadable for me.I've tried to change the default font settings via windows and via Edge, but no succes.That calygraphic font is unreadable. At first, I thought it's chosen by the website...
  3. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd: Hello, I've got this problem where many websites that I visit default to a font that's unreadable for me.I've tried to change the default font settings via windows and via Edge, but no succes.That calygraphic font is unreadable. At first, I thought it's chosen by the website...
  4. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What is this odd file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this odd file?: I am running Windows 10 Pro which is fully updated. Recently I have noticed an odd file with the name of UpdateLock followed by a series of numbers and letters. The file is located in the Program Data folder, and is 0 Kilobytes in size. If I delete it, it re appears within an...
  6. Windows 10 Task bar icons look odd.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task bar icons look odd.: I have installed a third party application to customize windows and it ruined my task bar icons. I have re-verted all the changes and uninstalled the app and that did not help.see image for reference . Icons like Ethernet , volume, notification center are broken. ps. I know I...
  7. Odd looking Win 10 Wi-Fi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd looking Win 10 Wi-Fi icon: Any idea as to what the Wi-Fi icon with the white box over it means ? [img] 161849
  8. Odd looking file icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd looking file icon: Anyone know what the 2 wee squares mean ? 161826
  9. c:\Looks --- What is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    c:\Looks --- What is it?: All of my windows machines now have a "C:\Looks" folder. My Linux devices don't have it. My Android devices don't have it. Really curious as to whether this is a Microsoft folder, and if so, what the purpose of the folder is. The folder is empty on all my Windows 10...
  10. Found odd looking files on laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Found odd looking files on laptop: In the last four or five days I have discovered files folders and files which recently appeared. In my C: drive two folders - abpackage 150 and Xdetails 212 D: (Recovery) three folders ahscan 17, aimages 77, Uwrap 101 E: Vlog 131, Attransfer 5223 F: Uworking 48,...