Windows 10: IDT audio driver issue

Discus and support IDT audio driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mikexing, May 27, 2022.

1. Mikexing Win User

IDT audio driver issue

Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable Enhancement' Option is not checked but as per our requirement it is always should be checked. We are using 'IDT HD Audio Driver' Version : 6.10.6233.266It would be helpful if anyone provides some idea about the issue.

:)

Mikexing, May 27, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 27, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.

2. Select Driver tab.

3. Click Update Driver... button.

4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select -> Let I pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. Select HighDefinition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... This is important.) And click next.

Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.

7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 27, 2022
  4. hijinxed Win User

IDT audio driver issue

idt - audio device - idt high definition audio codec - error 0x8007001f

I had the same issue on an HP Touchsmart. Fixed it with following:

The key is step 6

1. Device Manager >>> Sound >>>

2. Right click IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

3. Select > Update Driver

4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select -> Let me pickup a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. Select High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... this is important.) and click Next.

Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.

7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.

The key is step 6

Thanks to

J

3juan

(http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...n/570a5038-e48e-43f3-af75-95da61447c87?auth=1)

hijinxed, May 27, 2022
Thema:

IDT audio driver issue

1. IDT audio driver issue - Similar Threads - IDT audio driver

2. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  3. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT driver installation issue: Hi,I tried to update the existing IDT High Definition Audio CODEC using the latest from below:https://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=IDTBut after updating getting error. It shows yellow exclamatory mark and also under properties it says 'This device can start....
  4. IDT driver installation issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  6. IDT audio driver issue

IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  7. IDT audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  8. IDT audio driver

IDT audio driver: Good afternoon,I have installed windows 10 in a Toshiba satellite pro C50-A-143. After updating drivers and before, IDT Audio device, the sound is bad, the tone is too high, as if you would set the low frequencies down in an equalizer. Following advices in different forums. I...
  9. IDT audio driver

10. IDT Audio Driver Problem

IDT Audio Driver Problem: Hello. I have been dealing with audio problems recently. I found many solutions in the internet but the problem randomly occurs. I tried forcing the driver install, etc but it just won't get fixed. I have read that forcing the default HD driver that Windows offers gave them...