Windows 10: IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for...

Discus and support IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone,my audio playback and microphone recording stop working around 5-40 minutes after I start my PC. Running Windows "Troubleshoot sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrejevicMilan, Jul 31, 2021.

1. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for...

Hi everyone,my audio playback and microphone recording stop working around 5-40 minutes after I start my PC. Running Windows "Troubleshoot sound problems" does not resolve the issue. Each time I am asked to restart my PC, which results in a recovery of sound, but then it breaks down again.Here are my specifics:OS: Windows 10 Home Build: 19043.1110Audio specifics:Hardware IDs:HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C1967&REV_1003 HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C1967 Driver Details:IDT High Definition Audio CODECDriver version: 6.10.6491.0Driver date:

:)

AndrejevicMilan, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Gene64 Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Taking those steps changed the devices in the playback (now they're "2- High Definition Audio Device" instead of "IDT High Definition Audio CODEC". But unfortunately, I still cannot
    hear anything, though it did fix my problem where my microphone would say "Currently unavailable".

Gene64, Jul 31, 2021
  3. LeoniH Win User
    Can't get IDT High Definition Audio CODEC to work

Zbook: could not run log collector log collector v2-beta06.zip "Windows cannot find 'log'." Could not install driver - only loads to Windows 7 and 8, not 10.

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for... [​IMG]

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for... [​IMG]

LeoniH, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for...

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for...

1. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC stops working no sound, no microphone, only works for... - Similar Threads - IDT High Definition

2. Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working: Product: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11After installing Windows 11 on a new 128GB SSD, the default sound drivers volume was too low but the microphone was working. There were no audio drivers in the Windows 10 categoy on HP website,...
  3. Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Microphone Array IDT High Definition Audio Not Working: Product: HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11After installing Windows 11 on a new 128GB SSD, the default sound drivers volume was too low but the microphone was working. There were no audio drivers in the Windows 10 categoy on HP website,...
  4. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC not present in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC not present in Device Manager: Speakers and headphones produce audio as expected. When recording screen with XBox Gamebar, I have sound. When playing back the recording, I have no sound. The video is fine, just no audio in the recording. In the course of troubleshooting the issue, updating the IDT High...
  5. cannot update IDT High Definition AUDIO Codec

cannot update IDT High Definition AUDIO Codec: any support is needed as i think it is messing with my windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-update-idt-high-definition-audio-codec/cd74ec9b-bfaa-4dd3-a114-ea17bb606bab
  6. Missing IDT high definition audio CODEC

Missing IDT high definition audio CODEC: I'm trying to use a separate mic in my front panel 3.5 mm jack but I cannot seem to get any sound input from it, I've tried the mic on a different pc with no issues. I use an XLR to USB mixer for my other mic with no issues. Everything I find says to update the IDT high...
  7. Audio High Definition Sound Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio High Definition Sound Not Working: How do I correct this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-high-definition-sound-not-working/00f901ce-423d-44bc-bceb-668acdd27432
  8. No Sound - Install IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver

No Sound - Install IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver: There is much written on updating IDT High Definition Audio CODEC driver for no sound. This I driver is not listed under the Device Manager sound file. How do I download this or how do I find it so I can add it?...
  9. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC: So I'm using an HP Envy 700 series and recently updated from windows 8.1 (The OS it came with) to windows 10.. I noticed as soon as I got in that the audio was not working. I tried the regular troubleshooting like trying to re-install the drivers or updating the drivers but I...
  10. Can't get IDT High Definition Audio CODEC to work

Can't get IDT High Definition Audio CODEC to work: Had to reinstall Widows 10. Since then have no sound. Have deleted and reinstalled IDT HD Audio CODEC driver card several times, still won't work. Yellow triangle over device in Device Manager. Please can someone help? Thank you. 102199

Users found this page by searching for:

1. idt high definition audio codec not in device manager