Windows 10: .idx file opener

Discus and support .idx file opener in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i am a user of windows 10. i want a .idx file opener which is safe to use from microsoft. i have urgent files to open with .idx extension... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AadiJain3, Feb 18, 2021.

1. AadiJain3 Win User

.idx file opener

hello i am a user of windows 10. i want a .idx file opener which is safe to use from microsoft. i have urgent files to open with .idx extension

:)

AadiJain3, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Feb 18, 2021
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile .idx file opener :)

jaydeee, Feb 18, 2021
  4. .idx file opener

"open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

.idx file opener

1. .idx file opener - Similar Threads - idx file opener

2. Open with file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open with file: im trying to get a .jar file but it comes across as json source file, i click open with but the program java isnt in the list, i click more apps but it takes me to a list of files and java isnt in it. how do i fix this?...
  3. Any program to convert sub./idx subtitles to srt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any program to convert sub./idx subtitles to srt: Hi folks I use subtitle translation a reasonable amout -- translating srt (text files) to another language. However some cases I can only get the sub/idx combo format of subtitles from say DVD's etc. Is there any way to convert these to .srt format -- I don't care if it's...
  4. Files not opening

Files not opening: HI, I have tried unsuccessfully to get this issue sorted out, but it seems to hard for everyone. I previously had the full Office installed on my computer, but bought a new one and was sole Office Home and Student 2019, which installed all ok. However it did not have...
  5. Opening files

Opening files: Hi, When trying to open a normal file, e.g., Word, or Excel, it appears in the Taskbar, but will not open to the main screen. It cannot be cancelled from the taskbar either. Could someone help please?...
  6. OPENING A FILE

OPENING A FILE: I can no longer open a file by double clicking it, the only way I can open files is by right clicking and opening from the context menu. The settings for my mouse are correct. This problem only occurred after an update with my computer. Would anyone know how to correct...
  7. opening files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    opening files: i get a message when ever i try to do something. its as following: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-files/abad3a62-cab6-43e0-9856-4114d14ef610"
  8. Opening files

Opening files: Since installing Windows 10 any files I receive in emails, and even downloaded templates from Microsoft site I cannot open. I have to save the files, go to Properties, and unblock. How do I change this? This only started to happen with Windows 10...
  9. file not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    file not opening: recently i downloaded a gamertag turbo & i saved it too where it go to my downloads, ok so i click on the application.. it asks, “do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device” i click yes & all it does is load, it dont open the file i...
  10. opening files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening files: I was wondering if I could get a list that tells me how and what apps or programs to open the different types of files I receive or have on my computer...