Windows 10: IE 11 Crashing

Discus and support IE 11 Crashing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been getting the Recover Webpage since I upgraded to 1607. Never got them before and IE 11 is my default browse. I am now on 14393.51 and still... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by skeetz, Aug 4, 2016.

1. essenbe Win User

IE 11 Crashing

Hi Jim, have you looked at this post by @Cliff S? Internet Explorer Crashing

I was having that same problem with ie, but I did a reset and used CCleaner to completely clean as much from ie as it would do, and it seems to be mostly fixed for right now. I occasionally get one but ie is usable now and the recover web page error is pretty rare.

essenbe, Aug 15, 2016
  2. Phone Man Win User

Yes I saw Cliff's post but my IE doesn't crash it just stops responding and then Recovers the web-page. It seems to have trouble with certain sites and just hangs with the spinning icon and then Recovers and then the page loads OK.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Aug 16, 2016
  3. essenbe Win User
    Mine was really worse on any site with a video on it.

essenbe, Aug 16, 2016
  4. Badelhas Win User

IE 11 Crashing

I am also getting the "recover webpage" error several times a day. Seems like the last cumulative update to the anniversary update version was what started it, it seemed fine before. Should we uninstall it or should we wait for Microsoft to launch another update that fixes it It's very annoying and I can't use another browser since it's the only one that is smooth on my Chuwi hi12 low end tablet.

Cheers

Badelhas, Aug 29, 2016
  5. bloodhand Win User
    Anyone fixed this? I have the same issue.

bloodhand, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IE 11 Crashing

1. IE 11 Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  3. iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqrl not less or equal crash after having my computer serviced: This is the reliability report I pulled up after I had an IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod. I cannot find any additional information regarding the technical details listed in the hardware failures listed. For further context in the reports and dates shown, I was not in possession...
  4. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  5. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  6. Computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  7. Computer keeps crashing

Computer keeps crashing: I keep getting a message that says DPC Watchdog in a blue screen and crashes. Please HelpThis PC is a couple of month old not even a year. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-crashing/ef7c1ece-e2d8-4b24-8cd9-d00a2331247d
  8. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  9. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  10. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...