Windows 10: IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10

Discus and support IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have read many of the suggestions out there, but none have worked. It just doesn't appear anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyBrainerd, Jul 17, 2018.

1. IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10

I have read many of the suggestions out there, but none have worked. It just doesn't appear anywhere

:)

AnthonyBrainerd, Jul 17, 2018

2. IE 11 just disappeared

My IE 11 just disappeared from Win 10, when I look in the search bar it send me to the WIN 10 site that says I have the latest IE installed so don't let me download it

ArmandoFigueroa, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Niko24 Win User
    Frequent sites list on internet explorer 11 disappears often

hello, I have problem with frequent sites list on internet explorer 11, it disappears everyday for several times, i'm using windows 10

Niko24, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Karla Alm Win User

IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10

1. IE 11 has disappeared from Win 10 - Similar Threads - has disappeared

2. built in mouse has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built in mouse has disappeared: my mouse is operated by a built in mouse and the pointer has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-mouse-has-disappeared/4036f427-ae6c-485f-90ac-9946055a5acc
  3. built in mouse has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built in mouse has disappeared: my mouse is operated by a built in mouse and the pointer has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-mouse-has-disappeared/4036f427-ae6c-485f-90ac-9946055a5acc
  4. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  5. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound: My laptop’s audio output has suddenly disappeared and now everytime a video or something with sound is playing it plays with no sound. Everything is always mute. My laptop is literally a mute laptop. Help please I use : Jumper Laptop Microsoft 365, 13.3 inch FHD Screen4GB...
  6. My audio output device disappeared and my laptop now has no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared: After the update from 04.23.2024 Windows 23H2, the address bar disappeared. Tabs are also not displayed when you click the "+" sigHow can I fix it?...
  8. Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared

Windows 11 23.04.2024 update - File explorer address bar has disappeared: After the update from 04.23.2024 Windows 23H2, the address bar disappeared. Tabs are also not displayed when you click the "+" sigHow can I fix it?...
  9. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....
  10. My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...

My pc won’t connect to the internet and the WiFi option in the setting has disappeared I...: I’ve had issues with my drivers and was looking for ways to fix it. I tried disabling all launch programs and when I restarted my pc it was basically useless. I’ve reactivated all launch programs and nothing changed my pc literally cannot connect to the internet for now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1909 upgrade ie 11 favorites dissapear

2. my ie 11 disappeared

3. ie 11 disappeared in win 10