Windows 10: IE 11 is leaving the buiilding

Discus and support IE 11 is leaving the buiilding in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well, more and more websites are not supporting Internet explorer, so I have decided that Chrome istoo slow and not as user friendly for me; Firefox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dustymars, Jun 4, 2020.

1. dustymars Win User

IE 11 is leaving the buiilding

Well, more and more websites are not supporting Internet explorer, so I have decided that Chrome istoo slow and not as user friendly for me; Firefox gobbles up memory and slowsdown too much for me and Edge just sucks. So until IE 11 is ejected by most or all I will continue to use it andmake note to never use their sites. Yeah, seems like Im not happy with MS, huh? I will not support any of those productseither. Just watching MyPillowcommercials; I wuld not buy one if it was the last pillow on this planet.

:)

dustymars, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 4, 2020
  4. IE 11 is leaving the buiilding

Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 Are you sure you want to leave this page? Message from webpage: false

• I use Outlook.com for my Hotmail account as default.
    • I still am using Internet Explorer 11.
    • My OS is Windows 10 Pro
    During the last few days when I click on the Outlook.com Inbox or any email to open it I receive this message:

Windows Internet Explorer 11

Are you sure you want to leave this page?

Message from webpage:

false

Leave this page

Stay on this page

It becomes frustrating using my email.

Thank you for a response.

Peter

peterjones1380, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

IE 11 is leaving the buiilding

1. IE 11 is leaving the buiilding - Similar Threads - leaving buiilding

2. How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?: My 14 year old son has a Win 11 lap top. I am the admin user. He is a standard user on the lap top in my family group able to sign in. This morning at 10 am he found a link in family safety to leave the family group, which he decided to try out. He tells me that he was told...
  3. How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?: My 14 year old son has a Win 11 lap top. I am the admin user. He is a standard user on the lap top in my family group able to sign in. This morning at 10 am he found a link in family safety to leave the family group, which he decided to try out. He tells me that he was told...
  4. How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account: I just reset my PC and decided to use the same outlook account I've had for years on my Xbox.I cannot access my virus and threat protection settings, because the IT administrator has limited access. When I view the accounts on Microsoft Family Safety, it is showing my account...
  6. How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account

How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account: I just reset my PC and decided to use the same outlook account I've had for years on my Xbox.I cannot access my virus and threat protection settings, because the IT administrator has limited access. When I view the accounts on Microsoft Family Safety, it is showing my account...
  7. One drive leaves no choice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive leaves no choice.: One drive leaves no choice. I downloaded some photos and they automatically went to One Drive..no choice.Then not accessible to Lightroom. How can I delete one drive from my computer?...
  8. One drive leaves no choice.

One drive leaves no choice.: One drive leaves no choice. I downloaded some photos and they automatically went to One Drive..no choice.Then not accessible to Lightroom. How can I delete one drive from my computer?...
  9. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  10. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...