Windows 10: IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage

Discus and support IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, In IE 11, window.parent.postmessage is not working. I am trying to set the access token in iframe sign in and sent it to parent window. Please let... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by satheeshsankar, Feb 5, 2019.

1. IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage

Hi,

In IE 11, window.parent.postmessage is not working. I am trying to set the access token in iframe sign in and sent it to parent window. Please let me know the solution or any alternative methods.

localStorage.setItem('access_token',arc_access_token);

window.parent.postMessage(arc_access_token,'*');

:)

satheeshsankar, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Parental Settings

Hi
    Anngelique,

To better assist you with your concern, please follow troubleshooting steps on how to remove parental controls below:

• Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Parental Controls.
    • Click on your account photo.
    • Choose Parental control off.
    The steps provided works only if the user account has full access to the PC.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage

1. IE 11 not supporting window.parent.postMessage - Similar Threads - supporting window parent

2. Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11): [ATTACH] Today, we’re announcing that Microsoft 365 apps and services will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) by this time next year. Beginning November 30, 2020, the Microsoft Teams web app will no longer support IE 11. Update: The Microsoft...
  3. Windows 7 and IE 8 not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 and IE 8 not supported: I was gifted an older Gateway computer recently. Before doing so, the previous user reverted the OS from Windows 10 back to windows 7 and wiped all the programs he had installed, leaving Internet Explorer 8 as the only browser. Can't say why, I guess he thought he was being...
  4. windows 10 IE 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 IE 11: Why is it that almost every Windows 10 update, every website that I visit tells me that IE 11 is outdated and the day before it ran perfectly. Don't say anything about Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. Using those browsers have caused 4 virus attacks with two coming from using...
  5. Are parental controls in Windows 10 no longer supported?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Are parental controls in Windows 10 no longer supported?: I recently bought a new Windows 10 PC as a machine for my kids to use, as I was encouraged by articles I had read about the supposed parental controls. I've gone through the pain of setting up email accounts for my kids (who are under 8 years old!!!), only to find that the...
  6. IE 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE 11: I have tried to contact Microsoft support about this issue but always go through the same thing. I have chatted with someone 4 times already about this issue. Is there a link to redownload IE 11 on windows 10. It is non-existent on the system ( have checked 4 times...
  7. Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo no longer supports IE 11: Noticed on my laptop (first one I updated to the Anniversary update) my email is set to "basic" with no extra's or other bells and whistles and can't be changed. When I open it from my browser it comes up with a message that I need to run a supported browser. I clicked on the...
  8. Windows Update and IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Update and IE 11: I just allowed the latest Windows 10 updates to take effect on my computer.....since the updates I can no longer access IE 11 - when I click on IE, I get a message telling me I do not have access to it. I have tried from all ways including programme files but none will access...
  9. Windows 10 and IE 11.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and IE 11.: I'm having a problem when opening ie 11 on two different pc's. When ie opens to aol.com homepage one pc is fine the other opens with this page. The attached screenshot page is the one I don't want opening that way, with the display on the left of the screen. I would like to...
  10. MS Edge and IE 11 does not support html5 video element

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge and IE 11 does not support html5 video element: For some reason I can't get IE 11 and MS Edge browsers to play html5 videos. When I go to youtube.com/html5 or html5test.com it shows that video element is not supported (even though those browsers should support it). I have tried everything, reset all settings, even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window.parent.opener.postMessage not suported IE

2. postmessage in ie11

3. IE-11 traced postMessage

4. IE-11 window.opener.postMessage not working,
  5. how to do work postMessage in ie 11 ,
  6. window.parent ie 111,
  7. window.parent.postmessage alternative,
  8. window.parent not suppored in IE,
  9. parent.() not supported in IE,
  10. IE window.parent.postMessage not receiving message,
  11. postmessage windows 10