Windows 10: IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...

Discus and support IE 11 starts but will not download web pages... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I start IE11 it comes up and shows the tab for the home page but never downloads the page. I've tried changing the URL in that tab as well as... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by HowardWoodard, Sep 22, 2015.

1. IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...

When I start IE11 it comes up and shows the tab for the home page but never downloads the page. I've tried changing the URL in that tab as well as opening new tabs but the result is the same -- IE 11 just sits there with a blank page and no errors.

I've tried resetting it, disabling my AV and firewall software and running it with administrator privileges, all without effect.

Chrome works fine and so does Edge.

All of the program's menus and menu items work as they are supposed to -- just won't download web pages.

I'm out of ideas? Anybody know what [may be] causing this?

Thanks in advance,

Howard

:)

HowardWoodard, Sep 22, 2015

2. IE 11 will not load web pages. Windows 10

Windows 10 with I.E.11 will not load web pages.

jonathanhackman, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Smittychat., Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...

1. IE 11 starts but will not download web pages... - Similar Threads - starts download web

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problems with downloaded web page

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with downloaded web page: Hello, When I downloaded it with firefox, all images but one were missing. Chromium Edge was better, but still missing a few images. Help? 159017
  6. IE 11 starting a particular page instead of my set home page

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 starting a particular page instead of my set home page: [img] Though this is related to Win 7 but I think many of you may guide me regarding this. I installed Win 7 Professional SP1 which has IE 11 bundled in it. Now whenever I open IE it will open my home page i.e google but within seconds, it will change to other page (image...
  7. IE 11 installed but does not start...

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 installed but does not start...: IE 11 does not start up my W10; attempting to start it results in a generic event ID of 1000: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3a1c Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16392, time stamp: 0x55a864a2...
  8. IE 11 File Couldn't be Downloaded

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 File Couldn't be Downloaded: Hello, Really hitting my head against the wall on this one. I have a PC that refuses to download any type of file using Internet Explorer 11. Things I have done: Turned off IE and renabled Reset IE back to factory (IE cannot seem to reset user customization) Reset IE...
  9. IE 11 download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE 11 download: My wife just loaded windows 10 and would like to install IE 11, because I have it on my windows 10 machine, but I can't find where to get it to downloads. Need help please.. 16887
  10. Start program or web page at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Start program or web page at login: So some one keeps frogetting to clock in when he gets back to his desk from lunch.(me) Start up at boot isn't going to work, because I just lock my computer and dont shut down. I need a way to open a webpage at login not start up. Any ideas? 32981