Windows 10: IE loads at start of windows

Discus and support IE loads at start of windows in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a new strange problem. For the last 4 days, when I turn on my computer it boots fine, but it will open IE and go to my home page. I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Sven1458 Win User

IE loads at start of windows

Hi all,
    I have a new strange problem.
    For the last 4 days, when I turn on my computer it boots fine, but it will open IE and go to my home page. I have no clue on how that happened, and don’t know where to find the setting. It is not in msconfig/startup. I also looked at internet option, but did not find anything.
    Any ideas??
    Thanks
    Sven

:)

Sven1458, Feb 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. IE loads at start of windows - Similar Threads - loads start

2. Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open: Hi,when i start my computer i get the usual log in stuff which works fine but when i get to the desktop i have no task bar I tried doing a system restore which worked for a couple of days but it have done it again now and i have no system restore points and can’t make any due...
  3. Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open: Hi,when i start my computer i get the usual log in stuff which works fine but when i get to the desktop i have no task bar I tried doing a system restore which worked for a couple of days but it have done it again now and i have no system restore points and can’t make any due...
  4. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  5. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  6. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  7. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  8. Why do my .sln files randomly start loading up blank in Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my .sln files randomly start loading up blank in Visual Studio?: I just recently started C++, and when I first started a project, I saved the project to my computer. Then, I begin coding and press save when I make any major changes. Today after making large changes to my 3 projects, I pressed save and then closed the documents. Now, when I...
  9. Why do my .sln files randomly start loading up blank in Visual Studio?

Why do my .sln files randomly start loading up blank in Visual Studio?: I just recently started C++, and when I first started a project, I saved the project to my computer. Then, I begin coding and press save when I make any major changes. Today after making large changes to my 3 projects, I pressed save and then closed the documents. Now, when I...
  10. Windows 10 loading screen stuck and when I shut down it two to three times it started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 loading screen stuck and when I shut down it two to three times it started...: My windows 10 screen loading screen stuck and on shutting down it , it started automatic repair but then diagnosing your pc loading also stuck . I am very confused it has been 24 hours , also troubleshooting options are not available. Please Help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ie loads after sign in