Windows 10: IE not scrolling AGAIN

Discus and support IE not scrolling AGAIN in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi guys, am i the only one again here, all of a sudden in IE options, advanced, smooth scrolling is marked on and i did not do this. changing it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jeffrys, Nov 6, 2014.

1. jeffrys Win User

IE not scrolling AGAIN

hi guys,

am i the only one again here, all of a sudden in IE options, advanced, smooth scrolling is marked on and i did not do this.

changing it and scrolling is there again, but why does MS do this?

And why is IE slow again?

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Nov 6, 2014
  2. ChKite Win User

Touchpad scrolling gone in IE 11 just as in Edge

Upon installing Edge when upgrading to Windows 10, I had touchpad scrolling problems within IE but not other programs. I removed Edge and reinstalled previous IE and could scroll with touchpad again. Now IE 11 has the exact same problem. Additionally,
    touchpad "clicking" is inconsistant in all programs and scrolling does NOT work in within IE. I have installed HP's and Synaptic's latest drivers w/o any improvement. WHASUP??? Shall I abandon IE for Chrome or Foxfire? If so, I'm gonna dump everything MS that
    I can. I've about had it.

ChKite, Nov 6, 2014
  3. Drop down menu closes when trying to use the scroll bar

I'm trying to scroll by clicking on the scroll bar on a drop-down menu within IE, and it just closes. The workaround is to use the wheel mouse. The version used is IE 11.674.15063.0. Is there a listed bug for this as it seems to work on all other IE
    versions.

Jules1969O, Nov 6, 2014
  4. 2XG
    2xg Win User

IE not scrolling AGAIN

Hi jeffrys,

I'd check if you have the latest Windows Updates including IE.

5. jeffrys Win User
    Ok XG,

will do that

thanks

Jeff

jeffrys, Nov 10, 2014
  6. Hi,
    I found the most recent video card driver from NVidia a bit buggy possibly receive your drivers via windows updates instead of possibly the card makers utility ?
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Nov 10, 2014
  7. jeffrys Win User
    well Trash,

i use Driver Manager, easier then to do it all yourself, so that would not be the issue.

Just got a serious update (like many orthers) and maybe this is solved....

jeff

jeffrys, Nov 12, 2014
  8. 2XG
    2xg Win User

IE not scrolling AGAIN

Microsoft have have been releasing a few updates for Windows 10, hopefully that will resolve all issues that you're experiencing.

Please keep us posted.

Thema:

IE not scrolling AGAIN

1. IE not scrolling AGAIN - Similar Threads - scrolling AGAIN

2. How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?: I have an odd problem with file explorer in my windows 11 education edition system. I just domain joined my laptop to my DC last week and added my domain account to my laptop. I already had a local account set up on the laptop, and I have no issues there. However, on my...
  3. How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?: I have an odd problem with file explorer in my windows 11 education edition system. I just domain joined my laptop to my DC last week and added my domain account to my laptop. I already had a local account set up on the laptop, and I have no issues there. However, on my...
  4. Mouse wheel scrolling... EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED. And even after reformat/reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel scrolling... EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED. And even after reformat/reinstall.: Earlier today, completely randomly and when not in use this problem has started out of nowhere where the computer is auto-scrolling down all the time.At first, I assumed my mouse was just glitching, so I unplugged it and plugged it back in... no change.Then I thought maybe it...
  5. Mouse wheel scrolling... EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED. And even after reformat/reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse wheel scrolling... EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED. And even after reformat/reinstall.: Earlier today, completely randomly and when not in use this problem has started out of nowhere where the computer is auto-scrolling down all the time.At first, I assumed my mouse was just glitching, so I unplugged it and plugged it back in... no change.Then I thought maybe it...
  6. Mouse wheel scrolling... EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED. And even after reformat/reinstall.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I scroll or check for updates on windows education?: I have windows 10 education 19044 on an hp G62 machine that was upgraded to 64 bits.before that I had Zorin OS only installed on the machine and the mousepad was working perfectly well, but suddenly after using the product key and upgrading I had a new Windows installed but I...
  8. Latest update lost scroll arrows on Photos App again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest update lost scroll arrows on Photos App again: This happened last update too, so frustrating. Since I updated yesterday I have lost the scroll arrows on the photo's app screen, and I can't scroll with my keyboard arrows, between photo's. However this time I can't seem to resolve it, and I've done the advice in...
  9. Enable (again) scroll bar within taskbar re windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable (again) scroll bar within taskbar re windows 10: In the course of extensive/wide on-line research sessions, I will have as many as 100+ windows, each signified by a firefox icon in the taskbar. Until recently, the overflow just went into another row I could access by the scroll bar within the taskbar. That scroll feature...
  10. Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc): hi guys anyone having this problem witch i annoying. activating SMOOTH SCROLL does not change anything this time (or desactivating) anyone? thanks jeff 6354