Windows 10: IE won't connect to this webpage

Discus and support IE won't connect to this webpage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; IE won't connect to this webpage despite having the things it says to enable are enabled as far as I know. Does anyone know why I can't connect?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hollyoaks777, Nov 17, 2016.

1. IE won't connect to this webpage

hollyoaks777, Nov 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 Start Menu, Action Center, and Cortana DO NOT WORK

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-10

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Internet Explorer has closed this webpage to help protect your computer

Thank you Don, but this didn't work. I'm going to try and write everything out and get back to you.

Dakingfish, Nov 17, 2016
Thema:

IE won't connect to this webpage

1. IE won't connect to this webpage - Similar Threads - won't connect webpage

2. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  3. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......: Hello--In the last three days, there are some websites/webpages I can not connect to - one is a bank of mine, one is my online account for electric, etc......The result is always the same {on three different browsers, including Edge}; I am automatically sent back to the log...
  4. Can Not Connect To Some Webpages......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problem connect some of webpage

problem connect some of webpage: tracert problem tracert problem. I can reach some web pages like ''Atom.io'' but can't download files if I ping web page all package is lost. When I ''tracert'' ''google.com'' everything is fine. but when I ''tracert'' web pages like ''Atom.io'' or ''IQOPTION.com'' it...
  6. I have an ethernet connection but webpages and applications won't load due to "The DNS...

I have an ethernet connection but webpages and applications won't load due to "The DNS...: Hi, I don't know a lot about computers so when my ethernet connection wasn't working, I googled how to fix DNS issues on my phone which led me to open up the command prompt and input: ipconfig /flush dns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew I kept...
  7. wifi connected, but can't access webpages

wifi connected, but can't access webpages: I can access Comcast email and Google, but can't access any other websites when working remotely on my friend's AT&T wifi. I have used the AT&T wifi for months with no problems and then it stopped working. No one else has a problem accessing websites. We have rebooted the...
  8. surface pro 6 won't connect to webpages

surface pro 6 won't connect to webpages: trying to download chrome or just go on any website , tried edge and IE both just show the homepage and allow me to search but would not let me click the link. or would say waiting for response. was working fine till yesterday so I uninstalled chrome and now I can't...
  9. Certificate deleted Not connecting to any webpage

Certificate deleted Not connecting to any webpage: I scanned my window 10 from zemana antivirus ,which founded two suspicious root ca in regedit. So i went in regedit > HK_localuser > software > microsoft > certificates > root. Where on clicking the suspicious root file i unfotunately deleted whole root folder. Now i am not...
  10. Webpage won't load in FF or IE but is OK in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage won't load in FF or IE but is OK in Edge: New to W10 (from W7) *Biggrin I have been searching/reading here but can't see the answer. The problem, a certain webpage and my home page My Web Page and your first step won't load in FF. I get 'Server not found' It works in Edge and I am rather new to that so prefer...