Windows 10: IE11 and PayPal

Discus and support IE11 and PayPal in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by caveman88, Aug 26, 2015.

1. caveman88 Win User

IE11 and PayPal

I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser until they fix the OL hyperlink problem) and placed the order and all went as it was supposed to.

Not sure what more I can do to test.

Z

:)

caveman88, Aug 26, 2015

2. Paypal password

I have recently installed Windows 10. Browsing on Internet Explorer I signed into payal. I was asked if I wanted my password saved and I said yes, thinking it would be saved somewhere clever, not on the sign in screen. As I have a laptop I decided I
    would rather not have the password on my sign in screen, but cannot find how to remove it. Paypal have not been able to help. Actually they say that I am logged into paypal even though I am not. Brilliant!

SarahTrist, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Paypal password

Hi,

If you have other passwords recorded/backed up in some fashion you could clear all stored login data from Internet Options> General tab> Browsing History> Delete. Uncheck (at the top) Preserve Favorites website data) then clear Passwords and Form data.

You mighty also try this...

Go to the Paypal login page and type the first letter of the username in the box. In the drop-down AutoComplete list, put the pointer on the name and hit the Delete key.

This should remove that username/password combo from AutoComplete data.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

IE11 and PayPal

1. IE11 and PayPal - Similar Threads - IE11 PayPal

2. IE11 (Edge) came pre-installed on my W10 and I can't either update it or get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IE11 (Edge) came pre-installed on my W10 and I can't either update it or get rid of it...: I've tried most popular methods like disabling the feature itself, and also tried powershell commands and cmd but it gives me an "access denied" message because it's write protected. submitted by /u/Mohamad_Elbanna [link] [comments]...
  3. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView: I just happened to notice a few things that I believe might be of significance to Microsoft, including the following:IE11 so it seems is still used in Windows, namely, during the setup of new email accounts in the Mail and Calendar app AND in the Settings app. To replicate -...
  4. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView: I just happened to notice a few things that I believe might be of significance to Microsoft, including the following:IE11 so it seems is still used in Windows, namely, during the setup of new email accounts in the Mail and Calendar app AND in the Settings app. To replicate -...
  5. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...: Are there any policy settings in the IE11 group policy template that would still apply even though IE11 is retired? For example, Intranet Site settings? Do those get applied to Edge Chromium?...
  7. Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...

Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...: Are there any policy settings in the IE11 group policy template that would still apply even though IE11 is retired? For example, Intranet Site settings? Do those get applied to Edge Chromium?...
  8. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...: Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that effect anything in Edge browser having IE mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-let-us-know-if-user-has-added-any/afe4c4f2-c37c-46c7-a7b1-a2e5a65b2caf
  9. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...: Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that effect anything in Edge browser having IE mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-let-us-know-if-user-has-added-any/afe4c4f2-c37c-46c7-a7b1-a2e5a65b2caf
  10. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

in Windows 10 Gaming