Windows 10: IE11 and submenues

Discus and support IE11 and submenues in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi ... Pardon me, I have searched, but in vain. Hope this is the right forum. I run Windows 10 and IE11. There is, however, one problem. The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tresfjording, Feb 21, 2016.

1. IE11 and submenues

Hi ...
    Pardon me, I have searched, but in vain. Hope this is the right forum.

I run Windows 10 and IE11. There is, however, one problem.
    The submenus in my favorites bar, is appearing on the left side of the first drop down menu.
    How can I get them back to the right side?

:)

Tresfjording, Feb 21, 2016

2. X3-02 "Mail Account" | How to delete/edit account

@Ariz:

To delete a mail account put your finger on the accountname to be deleted in the list of accounts and keep it pressed there until a submenu pops up. In this submenu you will find 'delete account'.

Pressing an item in a list for about 2 seconds also pops up submenus elsewhere in the userinterface. Try it out.

Regards

Hein

Hein_Bloed---01, Feb 21, 2016
  3. How to extend standby time Nokia3110c

I know from local forum that Nokia3110c standby time is up to 5 days (reality), while my Nokia get only 2 days. Can someone share idea how to setup phone to extend standby time? ie. wallpaper, screen saver, sleep mode, display submenu, call submenu, phone
    submenu or otherelse.

sirisak_b2, Feb 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

IE11 and submenues

The items on my IE favourites bar can simply be dragged and dropped wherever I want them.

Which build version of IE11 are you using? Here is mine for comparison:

IE11 and submenues [​IMG]

philc43, Feb 21, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Can you post a screenshot to illustrate ?

davidhk, Feb 21, 2016
  6. Tresfjording, Feb 21, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Feb 21, 2016
  8. IE11 and submenues

It was at the center of the screen ... :-/

9. davidhk Win User
    See if that will help..................

Right click at Start > Run > in the Run box, copy/paste this.....................
    shell:::{80F3F1D5-FECA-45F3-BC32-752C152E456E}
    > OK

You are on Tablet PC settings > click Other tab at the top > in the Handedness , click left handed > OK when done.

IE11 and submenues [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 21, 2016
  10. Thanks Davidhk, that did it! IE11 and submenues :)
    I for ever grateful ...

11. davidhk Win User
    Wonderful and you are welcome.

Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

IE11 and submenues

1. IE11 and submenues - Similar Threads - IE11 submenues

2. IE11 (Edge) came pre-installed on my W10 and I can't either update it or get rid of it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IE11 (Edge) came pre-installed on my W10 and I can't either update it or get rid of it...: I've tried most popular methods like disabling the feature itself, and also tried powershell commands and cmd but it gives me an "access denied" message because it's write protected. submitted by /u/Mohamad_Elbanna [link] [comments]...
  3. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView: I just happened to notice a few things that I believe might be of significance to Microsoft, including the following:IE11 so it seems is still used in Windows, namely, during the setup of new email accounts in the Mail and Calendar app AND in the Settings app. To replicate -...
  4. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView: I just happened to notice a few things that I believe might be of significance to Microsoft, including the following:IE11 so it seems is still used in Windows, namely, during the setup of new email accounts in the Mail and Calendar app AND in the Settings app. To replicate -...
  5. possible security issue with IE11 and Edge WebView

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...: Are there any policy settings in the IE11 group policy template that would still apply even though IE11 is retired? For example, Intranet Site settings? Do those get applied to Edge Chromium?...
  7. Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...

Do the IE11 group policy settings inetres.admx apply at all any more in Windows 11 now that...: Are there any policy settings in the IE11 group policy template that would still apply even though IE11 is retired? For example, Intranet Site settings? Do those get applied to Edge Chromium?...
  8. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...: Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that effect anything in Edge browser having IE mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-let-us-know-if-user-has-added-any/afe4c4f2-c37c-46c7-a7b1-a2e5a65b2caf
  9. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...: Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that effect anything in Edge browser having IE mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-you-please-let-us-know-if-user-has-added-any/afe4c4f2-c37c-46c7-a7b1-a2e5a65b2caf
  10. Could you please let us know if user has added any addons in IE11 browser then will that...

in Windows 10 Gaming