Windows 10: IE11 graphics slowed over time in online slot machine game

Discus and support IE11 graphics slowed over time in online slot machine game in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Wife has been playing a web based slot machine game for months now on Internet Explorer 11 and the reels have seemingly slowed to the point it is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Whiskey 7, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Whiskey 7 Win User

IE11 graphics slowed over time in online slot machine game

My Wife has been playing a web based slot machine game for months now on Internet Explorer 11 and the reels have seemingly slowed to the point it is near unplayable.

The site is freeslots.com and if we go to that website in another browser, starting a new game all is normal.

The reason we want to stay with the game in Internet Explorer 11 is that the credits are approx 940 thousand.

I have refreshed the browser, run CCleaner & Malwarebytes, checked drivers etc so any help/advice appreciated.

:)

Whiskey 7, Jun 18, 2018
  2. DoItJust Win User

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

• (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Slow PC during start-up IE11 flashing after installing windows 10, version 1709.

Thank you for this update. If the issue keeps on happening, we suggest that you reset IE11 and check if the issue persists. Follow these steps on how to reset IE11:

• In IE11, click on the Tools icon at the upper-right corner of the browser.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Go to the Advanced tab.
    • Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset.

Note: Resetting IE will delete all saved data and settings on the browser. It is better to back up your data or settings.

Meanwhile, can you tell us if you're still experiencing performance issues on your PC after performing the steps on the article provided previously?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 18, 2018
  4. P. Stone Win User

Win 10 - Multiple BSODs issues, running games.

Hi Gerry,

Over the weekend I had a go at fixing the computer issues.

• I uninstalled the graphics driver using DDU software.
    • Unplugged and took out the ASUS GTX 970 graphics card.
    • Turned the computer back on without a graphics card and ran a game for about 10-15 min on the onboard graphics
    • Switched off and plugged in an MSI GTX 970 into a different
      PCI-E slot.
    • Switched back on and waited for windows to detect the graphics card and install a driver.
    So far testing for 2 days everything that was broken before seems to be working, unsure if any BSOD errors will occur but looks promising so far.

Not sure if it's a problem with the drivers not being installed properly before, dodgy PCI-E slot or dodgy graphics card so will do further testing in time.

I will change the audio driver as you suggested and look through the rest of it but for now everything seems back to normal.

Been 6 months without a fully working machine so touchwood this continues. Thanks for your help!

P. Stone, Jun 18, 2018
Thema:

1. IE11 graphics slowed over time in online slot machine game - Similar Threads - IE11 graphics slowed

2. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  3. New machine but slow machine startup & program startup times. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New machine but slow machine startup & program startup times. Is this normal?: Recently got a refurbished HP EliteDesk 800 G2 mini (16GB RAM / 2.5gHz CPU) with Windows 10 to replace an old dinosaur tower running Windows 7. It worked pretty smoothly in the beginning, then after some updates that were installed on March 21, it suddenly became much slower...
  4. Windows 10 Is Slowing Down Over Time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Is Slowing Down Over Time?: A few months after I got my windows I felt like it was slower it took a while to load up the edge. Now it's been almost 2 years and my computer takes about 1 minute to load up edge andEVEN after it's been loaded I can't even click any tabs for almost 5 minutes! I'm getting a...
  5. IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX: Unfortunately, I have a client that still uses IE11 as they need to be able to scan docs to a site using Active. As of recently, the speed at which that scanning is done has slowed down significantly. I’m thinking it may have to due with Windows 10 updates but since they are...
  6. Slow Online Gaming and Brightness not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Online Gaming and Brightness not working: I have no idea what has happened to my PC. I used to get fast Online gaming speeds, then i updated to Windows 10 Pro. I realized I immediately got fast browsing but, EXTREMELY slow Online gaming. The brightness on my PC is at the max and when I attempt to turn it down, it...
  7. Windows 10 slow down over time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow down over time.: Hi. Im using Windows 10 build 17134.765 The first time I use it, it's not smooth. By the time goes, it become slower and slower. By now it's often not responding even though just open windows explorer and Microsoft word. I'm using Asus A442UR, so specification shouldn't...
  8. Unable to make purchases in microsoft store for xbox online slot machine game House of Fun.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to make purchases in microsoft store for xbox online slot machine game House of Fun.: When I try to make a coin purchase in House of Fun, I keep getting the message "You already own this" and to check My Games or the Library. I contacted Playtika Rewards and was instructed to consult Microsoft and then was told to get Windows Support. What next?...
  9. Better AI in games over graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better AI in games over graphics: I kind of got to thinking tonight as I played on the PS4 that graphics nowadays are so good but are they really much better than say four or five years ago. Whether one plays in 1080 or 4K they both look incredible. And with all these HD / ultra HD games we just move to be...
  10. Youtube slow connection speed IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube slow connection speed IE11: Hello I've been noticing a slower than normal connection/download speeds for youtube videos. All other file and video streaming sites and file downloads use my full bandwidth speed while youtube sometimes streams at half or less my full bandwidth speed. I use youtube's...