Windows 10: IE11 has disappeared.

Discus and support IE11 has disappeared. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxTraub, Apr 22, 2019.

1. MaxTraub Win User

IE11 has disappeared.

I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC

Nothing I do will reinstall it

It does not show up anywhere.

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

* Original title: IE11

:)

MaxTraub, Apr 22, 2019

2. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Apr 22, 2019
  3. IE11 in Windows 10 disappearing from start menu and taskbar

I've noticed this over the past week, and a number of staff have complained about it.

IE11 disappears from the taskbar and start menu. Even if we re-add it, it disappears a short while later.

I've observed this on two separate networks that are not connected to each other in any way.

as a workaround, I've had to create a group policy to re add the shortcut to the start menu, to stop it disappearing.

has anyone any news or suggestions on this really annoying issue?

we use a mix of Chrome and IE11, MS Edge is not popular at all and we have a number of apps that aren't compatible with Edge.

thanks

Glyn

Glyn - Data8, Apr 22, 2019
  4. IE11 has disappeared.

What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

You cannot uninstall or reinstall IE11 on Windows 10.

What specific problems are you having?

Don

Don Varnau, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

IE11 has disappeared.

1. IE11 has disappeared. - Similar Threads - IE11 has disappeared

2. Bluetooth has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has disappeared: Hey out there. I have a Dell Optiplex 990 running Windows 10 Professional, 64 bit. Bluetooth has been running perfectly for 3 years since I got this PC. Now, since Tuesday this week, Bluetooth has stopped. The system says it is turned off. I have looked in my Device Manager...
  3. Bluetooth has disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has disappeared: no bluetooth device in device manager...cannot turn bluetooth on for wireless mouse and keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-has-disappeared/51723866-5922-4723-8e8f-3755fd9134f4
  4. Skype has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype has disappeared: Starting about a week ago Skype no longer appears in my Systray. It's still listening because when someone sends a message it comes up but when I want to send I can no longer find it. Windows 10 v1909 154122
  5. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  6. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  7. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  8. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  9. Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working

in Browsers and Email
    Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working: Hi there. On W8.1 Enterprise X-64 (Host machine) with latest updates applied I'm getting IE 11 has stopped working messages whenever I click a Link in members posts. Chrome though works just fine and so does a VM windows 8.1 where I haven't applied the latest update. It...
  10. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...