Windows 10: IE11 is being retired on 15/6/2022 - Help, need some advice

Discus and support IE11 is being retired on 15/6/2022 - Help, need some advice in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and use Office 365 on a Desktop computer. I have heard that Internet Explorer 11 is being retired on 15/6/2022. I had exported my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zero2100, Jul 16, 2021.

1. zero2100 Win User

IE11 is being retired on 15/6/2022 - Help, need some advice

I have Windows 10 and use Office 365 on a Desktop computer. I have heard that Internet Explorer 11 is being retired on 15/6/2022. I had exported my IE11 favourites to Firefox. Will I still be able to access them via Firefox after 15/6/2022? Please answer simply and not in computer jargon, as I am an older person who is not a technically minded person. Thank you.

:)

zero2100, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Internet Explorer 11 will be retired on June 15, 2022 in Windows 10

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...icrosoft-edge/

See also: Internet Explorer 11 desktop app retirement FAQ

Brink, Jul 16, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 16, 2021
  4. MLA
    mla Win User

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11.
    It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app).

1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for particular person the ID is typed in ID Patient field (8888888).

IE11 is being retired on 15/6/2022 - Help, need some advice [​IMG]

2. the list of data related to the Patient ID 8888888 appears. Each line is clickable...

3. When hit return button, it brings first screen but without the entry 8888888 in ID Patient box that was typed in step 1.
    It works fine when running on local pc. But when published by Citrix (the icon delivered to Desktop) the entry not kept.
    Citrix Server is 2012 R2 with IE11 (the same that used on local machines).

May be somebody can suggest what IE setting should be adjusted. Something related to web form caching?

Thanks.

Thema:

1. IE11 is being retired on 15/6/2022 - Help, need some advice - Similar Threads - IE11 being retired

2. I need help or advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help or advice: My pc will boot normally and everything hit it won’t connect to my monitor and my mouse also doesn’t work. I’ve tried restarting. The pc, fully powering everything down, checking connections on different ports tried removing all the peripherals and restarting, removing and...
  3. Need some technical advice here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some technical advice here: So I created a user using Microsoft Family. I am currently using Microsoft Edge as the default browser. I have the browser signed in to an account for safe-search reasons so the kids aren't doing things they shouldn't. They get around it by simply signing out of the browser....
  4. Need some help and advice, please and thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help and advice, please and thanks: submitted by /u/gowashyourmilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrrxd/need_some_help_and_advice_please_and_thanks/
  5. I need some advice please

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need some advice please: I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti? Thank you I would appreciate you opinion win 19042. 630 170618
  6. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  7. Going to W10, need some advice.

in Windows 10 Support
    Going to W10, need some advice.: Going to W10, need some advice. Hi, Currently running W7 Pro32 bit MSI I5 laptop & use it mainly for managing our Retirement funds, Healthcare along with research, learning about what's going on in the world today. I'm a retired busn Mgr & have been using PC's since the...
  8. Need Some Graphic Card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...
  9. Need Some Ethernet Cable Advice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Some Ethernet Cable Advice: Currently have two different sets of cables. Thinking about making all 6 the same "CAT". Oldest equipment is the 2 year old Modem/Router. Next is the HP Officejet Pro 6830 and the rest is new equipment. Question is CAT 5e of 6 cables? Look forward to your...
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170