Windows 10: IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

Discus and support IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11. It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mla, Jan 24, 2020.

1. MLA
    mla Win User

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

I have a little issue with a web up that opens in IE11.
    It works when the "thing" is installed on local pc (little installer that creates an icon on desktop pointing to Internal WebServer providing the app).

1. in app list of names is presented. To quickly find the data for particular person the ID is typed in ID Patient field (8888888).

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button [​IMG]

2. the list of data related to the Patient ID 8888888 appears. Each line is clickable...

3. When hit return button, it brings first screen but without the entry 8888888 in ID Patient box that was typed in step 1.
    It works fine when running on local pc. But when published by Citrix (the icon delivered to Desktop) the entry not kept.
    Citrix Server is 2012 R2 with IE11 (the same that used on local machines).

May be somebody can suggest what IE setting should be adjusted. Something related to web form caching?

Thanks.

:)

2. Slow PC during start-up IE11 flashing after installing windows 10, version 1709.

Thank you for this update. If the issue keeps on happening, we suggest that you reset IE11 and check if the issue persists. Follow these steps on how to reset IE11:

• In IE11, click on the Tools icon at the upper-right corner of the browser.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Go to the Advanced tab.
    • Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset.

Note: Resetting IE will delete all saved data and settings on the browser. It is better to back up your data or settings.

Meanwhile, can you tell us if you're still experiencing performance issues on your PC after performing the steps on the article provided previously?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 24, 2020
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Jan 24, 2020
  4. IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

KB4038782 causes IE11 to not open

We suggest getting the update then troubleshoot Internet Explorer if the issue continues to persist. Resetting Internet Explorer may help resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Open Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Click on the Reset button.
    • Click OK.
    • After the reset, reopen Internet Explorer to check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button

1. IE11 not keeps entry when hit back button - Similar Threads - IE11 keeps entry

2. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  3. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...: .windows keep randomly putting selection highlight boxes on my screen when i hit the windows key, open the notificatio area and windows settings.. This does not happen in other applications or websites .. i really need help .. i have an msi gaming bravo 15 b5dd...
  4. random selection keeps happening when in my notification area, when i hit start button and...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Password login flashes on and off when hitting the enter button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password login flashes on and off when hitting the enter button: I have an ASUS laptop that came with Windows 7. I recently installed Windows 10. There was no problem signing in with my password login even after it was completely shutdown. Now when I turn it on, the background picture comes up with the Date/time. When I hit the "enter"...
  6. Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons: I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515-42. It's a laptop with AMD ryzen 2500u and two graphic cards, AMD vega 8 and AMD radeom 560x. I've had this issue for the past two days and haven't found any solution yet. This started happening about two-three days ago. What i mean by the title...
  7. Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons: I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515-42. Its a laptop with amd ryzen 2500u and two graphic cards. Amd vega 8 and amd radeom 560x. I've had this issue for the past two days and haven't found any solution yet. This started happening about two-three days ago. What i mean by the title...
  8. march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    march of empiers keeps saying it has an update but when i hit the redirect button nothing...: i can not play my game on my laptop, as i keep getting your game needs updating popup, but the redirect button does not redirect and the microsoft store does not have an update...
  9. When did IE change from IE12 back to IE11 ?

in Browsers and Email
    When did IE change from IE12 back to IE11 ?: Win 10 version 1703, Build 15063.540 I am out dated. Only recently I found out that all my Windows 10 computers are showing IE11 instead of IE12 when I clicked the HELP > About. When did MS change that ? 92120
  10. IE11 keeps crashing

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 keeps crashing: IE11 keeps crashing on my laptop running WIN 10. This happens almost daily, sometimes twice daily. I don't recall having this issue with WIN 8. Is there something in WIN 10 that causes this or is it perhaps caused by another app? I've considered switching to a different...