Windows 10: IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites

Discus and support IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there I get IE11 hanging after using two or 3 pages on loads of websites - BBC, even this Forum etc. I can say post a topic and then when I try... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Jul 1, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites

Hi there

I get IE11 hanging after using two or 3 pages on loads of websites - BBC, even this Forum etc. I can say post a topic and then when I try and read another post IE11 hangs . It's IMO NOT the Forum as this happens on other sites such as BBC say I go to NEWS and then click o another link.

I'll fiddle around with the settings -- I don't like edge as I prefer the UNSORTED drop down list of favourites in IE and the menus. Also I can't use localhost type urls with Edge.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 1, 2015
  2. saberman Win User

IE11 Extremely Slow In Loading Web Pages In One Machine With Windows 10 -- How To Diagnose and Fix?

Windows 10 Pro x64 running in VirtualBox VM.

Host: Surface Pro 4 1TB running Windows 10 Pro x64.

I have a number of Windows 10 machines (real and VMs) with IE11. One of them (a VM) seems to be having a lot of problems loading pages using IE11. The same VM loads quickly when using FireFox.

If I try loading the same web site on the host using IE11 it loads quickly.

I have disabled all the add-ons in the VM IE11 that are not enabled in the host IE11 and the problem persists.

The other VMs (also Windows 10 Pro x64) running on the same host do not experience the same problem. That is, pages load quickly using IE11.

I have noticed that on the problem VM some web sites never load completely. If I look at the CPU usage via Task Manager IE11 is above 90% of two CPU cores while trying to load the web site.

I have disabled almost all add-ons in the problem machine. Yet, when a web site (aarp.com) is accessed I get a message that the page isn't loading because a long running scrip is running. However, FIreFox has no problem loading the same web page.

How do I debug this?

saberman, Jul 1, 2015
  3. WCarp Win User
    IE11 does Not Work Well, Especially After Windows Creators Update--Microsoft Does not Fix Issues

IE11 hangs, web pages freeze, get some blank web pages or partial web pages, sometimes cannot drag and drop URLs into Favorites Sidebar and sometimes cannot rename and or delete a folder in the Favorites sidebar. It works worse after the Windows Creators
    version. I have reported multiple problems with IE11 to Windows Support but they can't or won't fix the problems!!! All to often, they don't call back or there is some other Support issue. What's going on at Microsoft? Don't they beta test software before
    making it available to users? Can't they fix the software they make? It seems like they don't care!

WCarp, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Reldel Win User

Can confirm seeing same on two different machines, seeing on multiple user accounts both machines.

Reldel, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

1. IE11 on 10139 - Hangs after two or 3 pages on web sites - Similar Threads - IE11 10139 Hangs

2. Two web pages/sites errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two web pages/sites errors: Hi, I managed to bring my HP Pavillion Entertainment PC, by using the "restoring" method to restore the system; up until yesterday other than a sign in windows the laptop did not work. After nearly 5 hours, including back up of just system related files, it completed the...
  3. Two web pages/sites errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two web pages/sites errors: Hi, I managed to bring my HP Pavillion Entertainment PC, by using the "restoring" method to restore the system; up until yesterday other than a sign in windows the laptop did not work. After nearly 5 hours, including back up of just system related files, it completed the...
  4. Can not open two web sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not open two web sites: HiStrange thing that I can not open two sites from my PC:1- Opera.com it only open when I run a vpn and I tried browsers like FFox, Edge, Chrome also from my mobile it does not open. I contacted my ISP they say it is working. Contact Opera.com but they never replay !!.2-...
  5. Can not open two web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not open two web sites: HiStrange thing that I can not open two sites from my PC:1- Opera.com it only open when I run a vpn and I tried browsers like FFox, Edge, Chrome also from my mobile it does not open. I contacted my ISP they say it is working. Contact Opera.com but they never replay !!.2-...
  6. Web site page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web site page: web page gets larger and larger view Zoom automatically. I reset at 110 but then goes to 500 covering the monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site-page/48740cc7-b323-4126-bab4-1c0b313a5394
  7. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  8. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  9. IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 - Blurred Images on pages on some sites: Hope someone can help with this problem in IE 11. When I go to some sites there are a number of blurred images. E.G. This Link All Is Well until I click on the main story - then every image in that story is blurred UNLESS it is a still from a Video. The sidebar images...
  10. IE11 does not want to start all web site

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 does not want to start all web site: hay all, when open IE11 in win 10 Pro 32 bit ver.1511, it wont open all site [img] but when i open IE11 run as admin... then works prefect. [img] Chrome and mozilla works like a charm i creating prefect image from dreams for my company but IE11 is pain in...