Windows 10: IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services

Discus and support IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a complicated issue which might also affect other people/companies in different countries. In my country, Romania, one of the institutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lupescu, Oct 23, 2021.

1. lupescu Win User

IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services

I'm having a complicated issue which might also affect other people/companies in different countries. In my country, Romania, one of the institutions for tax handling, has a deprecated IE working only system, on where you login via IE through a certificate you registered with them. The thing is that no other browser has ever worked and of course nor does Edge with IE compatibility work.So the situation is as follows for me - I can't update to windows11 because that would make communication via that site impossible. At the same time from what I read IE might be removed from Windows10 as well in

:)

lupescu, Oct 23, 2021

2. long runnig script error when using Office 365 (WIN10/IE11)

I tried everything on the list here with the exception of checking for the latest IE11 service pack. The article only had instructions for IE11 on my Windows 7. How do I check for IE11 on Windows 10.
    None of the other steps have improved my situation.

Chris Leitao, Oct 23, 2021
  3. The browser you are using is not supported (IE11 required, but I AM using IE11!)

I have a Win 10 PC w/IE11 that has an issue. When I access certain sites that require certain newer versions of IE, the sites are throwing errors that my broswer is not supported. They require IE11 - which I am running.

The sites are not in the compatability view list, but the sites just aren't recognizing that I'm using IE 11.

I have other Win 10 PCs that were from the same image, and they don't have this issue accessing the same sites. Is there a setting or something that is causing sites not to recognize that I'm using IE11 on this one PC?

Mark Puchalski, Oct 23, 2021
  4. IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services

如何升级windows11

我需要升级windows11的教程,请使用中文答复我,谢谢

China YunShanmu, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services

1. IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services - Similar Threads - IE11 Windows11 required

2. Customer service required !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer service required !!!: Fell on the staircase and cracked the screen of my Surface Laptop GO.For the last 2 days I have lost my mind going in circles with Microsoft customer support from the UAE. I am unable to speak to a human being / chat with anyone online / get anyone to call me back / go to a...
  3. Customer service required !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service required !!!: Fell on the staircase and cracked the screen of my Surface Laptop GO.For the last 2 days I have lost my mind going in circles with Microsoft customer support from the UAE. I am unable to speak to a human being / chat with anyone online / get anyone to call me back / go to a...
  4. IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services

IE11 on Windows11 required, institutions old services: I'm having a complicated issue which might also affect other people/companies in different countries. In my country, Romania, one of the institutions for tax handling, has a deprecated IE working only system, on where you login via IE through a certificate you registered with...
  5. Require a clarification of free upgrade Windows11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require a clarification of free upgrade Windows11.: Hi Support,I have Windows 10 Professional Operating System license. My Laptop are not supporting for free upgrade of Windows 11 due to Hardware specification & TPM are not met the requirements.My question is that if i buy a laptop with good Hardware configuration without...
  6. Require a clarification of free upgrade Windows11.

Require a clarification of free upgrade Windows11.: Hi Support,I have Windows 10 Professional Operating System license. My Laptop are not supporting for free upgrade of Windows 11 due to Hardware specification & TPM are not met the requirements.My question is that if i buy a laptop with good Hardware configuration without...
  7. Require a clarification of free upgrade Windows11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. IE11 starting url is old search virus artifact

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IE11 starting url is old search virus artifact: I need a little latitude here for my issue. Thanks. While using Windows 7 and IE8 (reverted for specific reason), I picked up one of those nasty, malware search viruses that I was able to eliminate from my system, except for the starting url in IE. The url is this:...
  9. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  10. Microsoft Imagine for Institutions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Imagine for Institutions: What is Microsoft Imagine? Microsoft Imagine is the program that provides collegiate student developers, especially those who attend top CS universities, with the tools, resources and experiences needed to turn innovative ideas into reality. Welcome to Microsoft...