Windows 10: IE11 script error (compatibility issue)

Discus and support IE11 script error (compatibility issue) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I just upgraded my work computer to windows 10. Previously I had windows 8.1 with IE11 and even though I initially had compatibility issues with my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hangul, Aug 2, 2015.

1. hangul Win User

IE11 script error (compatibility issue)

So I just upgraded my work computer to windows 10. Previously I had windows 8.1 with IE11 and even though I initially had compatibility issues with my work's website, I had it working via compatibility mode. Now though, it barely works. I can load it and log on, but whenever I try to open a form or anything, I get a script error. I've tried opening the developer console and going through all the different versions of IE in the emulation tab, but nothing is working. I've also tried reinstalling the certificate for the website. However, one important thing to note: the website is hosted in Korea, so I've always had initial problems with certificates - untrusted, out of date, etc. I don't know much about that stuff, but I'm guessing it's because it's not hosted in the US (although it IS a .com site). I've attached a screenshot of the script error below. Could anyone help me figure out how to diagnose this specific error? Or maybe is there a way to lower the IE security way down to just allow everything on this site?

IE11 script error (compatibility issue) [​IMG]

:)

hangul, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Cocosuds Win User

Script Errors on Windows 10

Sadly Don, this is not a solution to the conflict, it merely removes one trigger. We need both IE11 and Google Tool Bar (GTB) to work in harmony with each other. There's no denying ripping out GTB, a critical part of my vital software, prevents IE11 continually reporting
    every Script Error conflict, but a proper fix to resolve the Cause not the Symptoms is long overdue and desperately needed to make GTB and IE11 compatible with each other as Microsoft's Browser IE11 is loosing the battle as people migrate to Google's Chrome
    Browser, where there no Script Run Errors appear ever, when using Google Toolbar. Come on Microsoft you can do it, get this sorted without further delay and restore your beleaguered users sagging confidence.

Cocosuds, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Tombcr Win User
    long running script error on IE11

how do I correct the long running script error IE11?

Tombcr, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

IE11 script error (compatibility issue)

1. IE11 script error (compatibility issue) - Similar Threads - IE11 script error

2. Compatibility Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility Issues: Hello, I was using a game that was made for windows 95, and I had installed a 95 to XP patch on it, and was running it in 256 color mode like the game specified. I was playing the game and decided to update my computer. When I got back on after the update, the game no longer...
  3. Compatibility Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility Issues: Hello, I was using a game that was made for windows 95, and I had installed a 95 to XP patch on it, and was running it in 256 color mode like the game specified. I was playing the game and decided to update my computer. When I got back on after the update, the game no longer...
  4. compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibility issues: Hello, Microsoft. I bring you a question which is also a request. But I beg you beforehand that you don't take my words wrong, as a form of abuse from my part. I would like to ask you if there is any form of loss that you would suffer if the previous versions of Windows...
  5. Compatibility Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility Issue: I am hoping someone can help me. I right click on my game icon on my desktop and properties then compatibility tab and it only goes up to windows 8 only. I have windows 10 home. I am trying to play a game that requires windows 10. I cannot change this. I cannot play. State...
  6. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  7. Recommended Security and Compatability Settings in IE11

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommended Security and Compatability Settings in IE11: I recently encountered a problem and had to re-set IE11. I now keep getting the message below so, the question is do I click "Use Recommended Settings" or do I click "Don't use Recommended Settings"? The point is that I have Norton Antivirus and I do not want this to clash...
  8. IE11 favorites issue

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 favorites issue: I deleted the favorites folder in Users/me,,,to created a new one ,it did create the new favorites folder but it will now not let me save any favorites ,or i replaced the new folder with the old backed up one ,and it will not show the favorites even though they are in the...
  9. Script errors in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Script errors in IE11: I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and starting for 5 days ago I get script errors inside of certain websites. It is happening on multiple websites randomly. I'm attaching a picture of the pop-up I get. I just did and in place reinstallation of Windows 10 and that made no...
  10. IE11 Issue

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 Issue: Need a little help. When I go on MSN, IE11 shows gray boxes where pictures go. It seems to to be only happening on my account. I created another user account, and IE11 displays properly on MSN. Also, Store will not open on my account but opens on the newly created...