Windows 10: IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX

Discus and support IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Unfortunately, I have a client that still uses IE11 as they need to be able to scan docs to a site using Active. As of recently, the speed at which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pabl083, Aug 27, 2020.

1. IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX

Unfortunately, I have a client that still uses IE11 as they need to be able to scan docs to a site using Active. As of recently, the speed at which that scanning is done has slowed down significantly. I’m thinking it may have to due with Windows 10 updates but since they are the only ones I know if that still use IE I haven’t heard about this from anyone else.

Anyone else notice this?

submitted by /u/pabl083
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pabl083, Aug 27, 2020

2. IE11 restart required to call activex control

my question is:

after downloading and installing ActiveX control on IE11, why it is required to close the current instance of IE11(where we installed activeX) and need to open another instance of IE11 to take activeX control functionality

yogeshsetty, Aug 27, 2020
  3. IE11 restart required to call activex control

after installing ActiveX on IE11 and must require IE11 to restart and without this calling to activex will throw error. once restart it will work fine. my question is how to all activex control without restarting IE11....any help would be greately appreciated.

yogeshsetty, Aug 27, 2020
  4. IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX

IE11 stops working when I'm playing Pogo High Stakes Pool

OK. ActiveX Filtering should be unchecked, so that's not involved in this problem.

Don

Don Varnau, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX

1. IE11 slow-scanning vai ActiveX - Similar Threads - IE11 slow scanning

2. Slow When Scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Slow When Scanning: Whenever I run a full scan on my PC, my PC becomes unbearably slow. It becomes so slow that even Google Meet completely freezes. Is there anything I can do to minimize this?...
  3. ActiveX install

in Windows 10 Customization
    ActiveX install: ActiveX has stopped working on my PC O/S Windows 10 64bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activex-install/6dc7fd98-0db3-416e-b590-f1b1b0206dac
  4. activex

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    activex: I downloaded call of duty modern warfare but cannot play it because i get a message "activeX has encountered an unrecoverable error, see the readme for possible solutions" there is no readme. Microsoft advisors told me to download new activeX drivers but i dont know how to do...
  5. slowness/scan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slowness/scan: I have left dell and got a Lenovo which im very happy with. My question is please, my wife has a dell inspirion 15 3000 series. When bought it was windows 8.2, when the free windows 10 upgrade was offered I ran the test that was provided and it was deemed this laptop would...
  6. slowness/scan

in Windows 10 Support
    slowness/scan: I have left dell and got a Lenovo which im very happy with. My question is please, my wife has a dell inspirion 15 3000 series. When bought it was windows 8.2, when the free windows 10 upgrade was offered I ran the test that was provided and it was deemed this laptop would...
  7. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  8. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  9. Youtube slow connection speed IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube slow connection speed IE11: Hello I've been noticing a slower than normal connection/download speeds for youtube videos. All other file and video streaming sites and file downloads use my full bandwidth speed while youtube sometimes streams at half or less my full bandwidth speed. I use youtube's...
  10. WebService , ActiveX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WebService , ActiveX: Hello, Just wondered if somebody has a similar problem to me, Since I upgraded to windows 10 for windows 8.1 pro. I can't access my cctv cameras using webservice? It does not run ActiveX...... if I login in to the super administrator everything works fine, I have tried...