Windows 10: IE11

Discus and support IE11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IndoNa, Dec 6, 2018.

1. IndoNa Win User

IE11

where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it.

:)

IndoNa, Dec 6, 2018

2. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Dec 6, 2018
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

You cannot uninstall or reinstall IE11 on Windows 10.

What specific problems are you having?

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 6, 2018
  4. IE11

IE11 - No Tabs, No Favorites Bar

My Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has gone very strange.

• I have no Favorites Bar; I know how to toggle it on and off, but it will not come back
      • my Favorites are still there in the Favorites Menu bar tab (Menu Bar and Status Bar appears to be the
        only Bars I can turn on and off)
    • I have only one Tab, and can't see any others - even thought they are there somewhere - as the Taskbar Icon preview shows.

Steps I have taken to fix this:

• restored Advanced Settings via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • reset IE11 settings completely via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • removed IE11 completely via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot
    • reinstall IE11 via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot

None of these steps made any difference.

I don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

NeilCameron1215, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

IE11

1. IE11 - Similar Threads - IE11

2. Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot work with javaScript1.2 graph in IE11: I upgraded Windows to 1803, Internet Explorer 11. After that moment I’ve faced an issue with drawing graphs using javaScript1.2 in Oracle pl/sql program. The graphs are not being displayed correctly. The color bars with data are not showed up but numbers are there. I tried...
  3. IE11 has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11 has disappeared.: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks * Original title: IE11...
  4. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  5. M365 Device Management Profile not loading IE11 in kiosk mode

in Browsers and Email
    M365 Device Management Profile not loading IE11 in kiosk mode: I'm deploying an M365 device management profile to a win10 1809 device that enables a multi app kiosk setup with IE11. All applications will open and run except IE11 where applocker blocks it. I dont have any applockers enabled but even if I make a rule to allow everyone to...
  6. RE : IE11, Google search provider

in Browsers and Email
    RE : IE11, Google search provider: Just installed Win 10 1809 build 17763.348 2 new rows appear in my default IE11 with Google Search as my default provider ……….. [img] Although it is no big deal, I would like to get rid of them. P.S. I do not have another browser installed, just IE11, nor do I have...
  7. IE11 freezes the PC 5 seconds after exit and clearing browsing data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IE11 freezes the PC 5 seconds after exit and clearing browsing data: Problem : IE11 freezes the PC 5 seconds after exit and clearing browsing data. Situation : All drivers and BIOS updated. Memory checked with Windows memory test and perfectly OK. Best Performance : Windows virtual memory switched off. Brief Description : Everything...
  8. Bringing IE11 to Windows Server 2012 & Windows Embedded 8 Standard

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing IE11 to Windows Server 2012 & Windows Embedded 8 Standard: In January 2016, Microsoft consolidated its browser strategy around Internet Explorer 11 (IE11), making IE11 the last supported version of Internet Explorer. As support for older versions of Internet Explorer ended, many customers upgraded to IE11, providing them with...
  9. IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc): Hi folks Running latest SAP software (SAP GUI 7.50 and SAP base system 7.52) Net requests still default to IE11 as the default browser. [img] There's a way to "Zap" the SAP GUI Front end service caller to use Firefox / Chrome but this is beyond a "Normal Developers" remit...
  10. IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE11 still not possible to get rid of it yet (SAP etc): Hi folks Running latest SAP software (SAP GUI 7.50 and SAP base system 7.52) Net requests still default to IE11 as the default browser. [img] There's a way to "Zap" the browser call to use Firefox / Chrome but this is beyond a "Normal Developers" remit and has to be done...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can’t connect securely to this pageThis might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner.