Windows 10: IE11

Discus and support IE11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IndoNa, Dec 6, 2018.

1. IndoNa Win User

IE11

where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it.

:)

IndoNa, Dec 6, 2018

2. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Dec 6, 2018
  3. What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

You cannot uninstall or reinstall IE11 on Windows 10.

What specific problems are you having?

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 6, 2018
  4. IE11

IE11 - No Tabs, No Favorites Bar

My Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has gone very strange.

• I have no Favorites Bar; I know how to toggle it on and off, but it will not come back
      • my Favorites are still there in the Favorites Menu bar tab (Menu Bar and Status Bar appears to be the
        only Bars I can turn on and off)
    • I have only one Tab, and can't see any others - even thought they are there somewhere - as the Taskbar Icon preview shows.

Steps I have taken to fix this:

• restored Advanced Settings via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • reset IE11 settings completely via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • removed IE11 completely via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot
    • reinstall IE11 via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot

None of these steps made any difference.

I don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

NeilCameron1215, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

IE11

1. IE11 - Similar Threads - IE11

2. IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE11 and Windows 10 Pro for Pulse Connect VPN: Hi Host Checker installed, ActiveX enabled, IE11 with Windows 10 Pro, Juniper client. A message that all components successfully installed but not allowed to login. Please help. Thanks...
  3. How can I add IE11 to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I add IE11 to Windows 10?: Before you post the numerous links to how to enable IE 11 in Features, their is no IE11 listing in Features anymore, Microsoft removed it and IE11 in an update. Now when I try to run QuickBooks 2007 it will not open without some form of IE on my system. I cannot find anywhere...
  4. which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB...: which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/which-is-the-lastest-update-version-of-ie11/f6351cce-06fd-4ae2-9fc0-82998bded22c
  5. How do I make IE11 my search engine and homepage in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make IE11 my search engine and homepage in windows 10: IE USED TO BE EASY AND ACCESSIBLE. I have very limited PC capabilities and trying to remain with what I am used to using is becoming virtually impossible. It seems as though Microsoft is bullying me into only being able to use edge and this dreadful bing/msn thing that I...
  6. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  7. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  8. IE11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  9. Neither is MS Edge listed, nor is MS IE11 listed in the 'web browser' category in the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Neither is MS Edge listed, nor is MS IE11 listed in the 'web browser' category in the...: Hi Everyone! I have Windows 10, version 1803 installed on my Laptop. Why neither is MS Edge listed, nor is MS IE11 listed category in the default apps settings? However, only Google Chrome is there listed. If I am going to need to let MS Edge be as my web browser, how can...
  10. Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is "video.ui.exe" in my GPU activity list when I have nothing running on my PC except IE11?: Is this a virus, malware, or a normal Windows process? If it is a normal process, why does it not appear all the time / what makes it appear?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can’t connect securely to this pageThis might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website’s owner.