Windows 10: iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies

Discus and support iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by James LeoDonoghue, Dec 26, 2018.

1. iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies

iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies

:)

James LeoDonoghue, Dec 26, 2018
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

iexplore always running...

I ran Spybot, got rid of some Win32 things, and Munga_Bunga *Smile iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies :)roll*Smile iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies :), but iexplore still loads up at start..

3. iexplore always running...

I have had that before hat, and it was a virus!!!

Whenever I opened up iexplore after a couple of minutes I would start getting hit with spam, more iexplorer windows would open with adds n shit in them. Whenever I ended the task in task manager, it would start again straight away... I couldn't get rid of it, so I just reformatted..

Not saying your is a virus yet...

Try killing it in task manager and see if it starts again.

Are you getting spammed when iexplorer open??

DrunkenMafia, Dec 26, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Dual iexplorer processes???

Totally normal with IE8, not sure about 7. When you open IE, it starts an iexplore process. Then each tab has its own iexplore process also. That means you will have n+1 iexplorer processes running at all times(n being the number of tabs you have open). So if you have 2 tabs open, you will have 3 iexplore processes running.

I believe they did this so that when one tab crashes, it doesn't take the whole browser with it.

newtekie1, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. iexplore begins to load/start then quickly dies - Similar Threads - iexplore begins load

2. Windows 11 + Iexplorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 + Iexplorer: So i know IE is gone from Win 11 and edge has to be used. My question is, what are the files located in program files and x86 used for?Trying to do some research for when im asked why are these files here if IE is gone....
  3. Windows 11 + Iexplorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 + Iexplorer: So i know IE is gone from Win 11 and edge has to be used. My question is, what are the files located in program files and x86 used for?Trying to do some research for when im asked why are these files here if IE is gone....
  4. Quick Assist is stuck on a loading icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist is stuck on a loading icon.: When I launch Quick Assist, it's stuck on a looping loading animation despite working fine two days ago with no changes being made. I've reinstalled it and tried it on clean boot with no luck. I can't talk to an agent as the chat fails to submit feedback....
  5. start iexplorer as administrator without prompt username and pass

in Windows 10 Support
    start iexplorer as administrator without prompt username and pass: hi to all, how to start iexplorer as admninistrator without prompt for username and pass, computer is logged in as user but iexplorer must run as administrator and i dont wont give username and pass to any user. only iexplorer can start as administrator, all other program...
  6. Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Quick start/no quick start windows 10 problems.: PC specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Msi gtx 970 gaming 4g (with hdmi to main monitor and dvi-i to 2nd) Mobo: Msi b450 tomahawk max Ram: Crucial ballistix ddr4 3000 cl15 2x8 kit. Psu: Seasonic focus+ gold 650W. Disk: A-data sx8200 pro 512 gb (GTP format) with mbr the...
  7. Why has Quick Access started taking an extremely long time to load? It's no longer "quick"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why has Quick Access started taking an extremely long time to load? It's no longer "quick"...: I have an HP Pavilion laptop, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 12 GB RAM, running Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version: 17763.737. Over the past few weeks, it has begun taking an extremely long time...several minutes...for Quick Access to load. Any ideas how to fix...
  8. Load, Stay Resident, Open Quickly

in Windows 10 Support
    Load, Stay Resident, Open Quickly: Adobe InDesign takes a long time to load, much slower than Photoshop (for example). When I was on a Mac, an application, once manually launched, stayed running but in the background ("stayed resident" is a term I have heard). Its icon at the bottom of the screen had something...
  9. can't open iexplorer under windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    can't open iexplorer under windows 10: up until last night, I've been using iexplorer instead of the new Edge browser because the latter does not have the options for ignoring font size and fonts that were in the IE settings- my eyes are old and can't read the small fonts and font-sizes that seem typical in...
  10. IExplorer Spies WinExplorer

in Windows 10 Support
    IExplorer Spies WinExplorer: Hi, If you open "Run" and type in just an f , you'll see paths, apps and files you've clicked before, on your hard disk. This history cannot be deleted by common way (Folder options/General->Clear File Explorer history). You have to go to IExplorer and delete its...