Windows 10: If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so...

Discus and support If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What if the computer doesn’t start and it shows blue screen error but the system has windows iso inside of it . So my question is does the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nainitha, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Nainitha Win User

If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so...

What if the computer doesn’t start and it shows blue screen error but the system has windows iso inside of it . So my question is does the system showboot from cd or dvd option automatically or we need a separate bootable usb thumb drive.

:)

Nainitha, Feb 5, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?

• What is the error message you receive?

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps
    mentioned below:

1. Press
      Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.

2. Type
      mdsched and click on OK.

3. Click on
      Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 5, 2023
  4. If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so...

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so...

1. If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so... - Similar Threads - computer has iso

2. Computer started blue screening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer started blue screening!: My computer has had issues in the past to where I reset the entire thing to avoid issues but the blue screen returned last night and I don’t know what it is exactly or what drivers might have screwed up. My audio slowed and stuttered at one point so I figured I needed to...
  3. Computer started blue screening!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer started blue screening!: My computer has had issues in the past to where I reset the entire thing to avoid issues but the blue screen returned last night and I don’t know what it is exactly or what drivers might have screwed up. My audio slowed and stuttered at one point so I figured I needed to...
  4. Computer started blue screening!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If a computer has windows iso file and that computer doesn’t start or show blue error so...: What if the computer doesn’t start and it shows blue screen error but the system has windows iso inside of it . So my question is does the system showboot from cd or dvd option automatically or we need a separate bootable usb thumb drive....
  6. Starting Windows Shows a Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting Windows Shows a Blue Screen error: Dear AllGreetingsI am running windows 10 Pro 21H2. Recently the problem started. When I press the start button to start the computer it shown windows starting icon but after that a blue screen for some time if I press the start button again it goes to standby mode and when I...
  7. Starting Windows Shows a Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Starting Windows Shows a Blue Screen error: Dear AllGreetingsI am running windows 10 Pro 21H2. Recently the problem started. When I press the start button to start the computer it shown windows starting icon but after that a blue screen for some time if I press the start button again it goes to standby mode and when I...
  8. Starting Windows Shows a Blue Screen error

9. Blue error screen then black. Computer not starting

Blue error screen then black. Computer not starting: So I was in the process of installing Windows 10 and the computer was restarting when my cord got knocked out and my computer died due to a low battery. Now, every time I start it it shows me a blue frowny face screen for a split second then immediately goes to a black screen...
  10. Start not showing on 2d computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start not showing on 2d computer: hi guys, well Windows 10 installed smoothly starting from inside hub. The computer from my wife installed in the same way, BUT while i can get the STARTSCREEN, she gets the older start that was there in some of the previous builds. Anyone ideas how i can change this?...