Windows 10: If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered?

Discus and support If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm in W10 version 1909, built 18363.657, and I've tried whatever I can think of but MS wants my pin before I can download a browser extension from the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Charliedog, Feb 20, 2020.

1. If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered?

I'm in W10 version 1909, built 18363.657, and I've tried whatever I can think of but MS wants my pin before I can download a browser extension from the Store, but I keep coming back to the screen that wants the pin even when I indicate that I've forgotten it. What a bunch of BS!

:)

Charliedog, Feb 20, 2020

2. Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    I forget the optional second PIN to login while on sleeping mode ! Unable & forget my Dell PC Pin login ?

Hi Dennis,

To resolve the issue with your PIN, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings.
    • Under Settings, select Accounts.
    • Under Accounts, select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click I forgot my PIN.
    • Follow the instructions.

If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered? fd5936b1-2bea-43e8-8d8b-4b4892ac99cc.jpg

With regard to your camera, are you getting an error when logging in?

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Feb 20, 2020
  4. If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered?

Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered?

1. If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered? - Similar Threads - person forgets account

2. I forget how is my recover email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forget how is my recover email: Hello there, I need your helpI forget my recover email that I put in this email because I sing up a long time ago, I thougt that it is ma brother email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it isnt!How can I change it, because I can't acces my laptom without it,...
  3. I forget how is my recover email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget how is my recover email: Hello there, I need your helpI forget my recover email that I put in this email because I sing up a long time ago, I thougt that it is ma brother email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it isnt!How can I change it, because I can't acces my laptom without it,...
  4. how i can recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can recover my account: I could not recover my cloud data in asphalt 8 when i reinstall my game on window 11 so i re login the game with my right account so then I chose my right cloud data then play the game so then I shut down my laptop and after some tie i reopened the game it show's me the more...
  5. how i can recover my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i can recover my account: I could not recover my cloud data in asphalt 8 when i reinstall my game on window 11 so i re login the game with my right account so then I chose my right cloud data then play the game so then I shut down my laptop and after some tie i reopened the game it show's me the more...
  6. What does a person gain by logging into his computer with a M$ account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What does a person gain by logging into his computer with a M$ account: I see Windows 11 will require a person to log into his computer with a Microsoft account, and can't help but wonder what exactly does that person gain in return for giving up some degree of privacy. Then the second question is once the person has gotten W11 installed on his...
  7. Personal Laptop With Company MS Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Personal Laptop With Company MS Account: I need my company's MS 365 account subscription on my personal computer without giving my company access to my personal information. I have not found a way using company email. Can this be done using 365 key?...
  8. Recover a child's MS account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover a child's MS account: Hi I set up an account for my child a bit ago and when I went to log in, it doesn't seem to recognise the passwords I would expect to have used. The password recovery form doesn't seem to work, probably because he has never sent any email, on account of him being 5! I...
  9. How to recover initial PIN

How to recover initial PIN: Hi support, I don't and can't remember the PIN I used for the user I create for outlook. How can I proceed to recover? Unfortunately, this is the user I need to use for the Microsoft Account, and the Microsoft Store as well. I've try and sent many emails to Microsoft...
  10. How do i force a local account to forget microsoft account and clear all personal...

How do i force a local account to forget microsoft account and clear all personal...: Hi all. I needed to test some game app from xbox app in Windows 10. Store asked to connect my account in order to download the needed app, and i required to login with microsoft account. Then my local account became associated with my microsoft account, i.g. it put my...