Windows 10: If am already on 20H2 so what is this ?

Discus and support If am already on 20H2 so what is this ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/g19hqkismh261.png?width=1364&format=png&auto=webp&s=fafc7989abd319f87a6d3738a949808538a05744 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TechieNikhil, Nov 30, 2020.

1. If am already on 20H2 so what is this ?

/u/TechieNikhil, Nov 30, 2020

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 30, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 30, 2020
  4. If am already on 20H2 so what is this ?

Windows 10 20h2 Problem

I clean installed 20H2 but unfortunately i don't know which version i had previously.

Currently I'm trying to install the 1803 version, since it's an old laptop.

Or should i install the ones you suggested me?

Thank you

CreepyMemes, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

If am already on 20H2 so what is this ?

1. If am already on 20H2 so what is this ? - Similar Threads - already 20H2

2. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...: I was prompted to create a Microsoft account on my laptop but I selected random numbers as my birthday so the system tagged me as a family member. The same email address was also registered as the administrator. I have since closed said account but on my device, I still can't...
  3. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...: I was prompted to create a Microsoft account on my laptop but I selected random numbers as my birthday so the system tagged me as a family member. The same email address was also registered as the administrator. I have since closed said account but on my device, I still can't...
  4. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  6. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  7. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  9. how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...

how do i turn off caps lock indicator on windows 11. ive already tried turning off toggle...: ive watched tons of videos but they all tell me to use control panel which i already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-caps-lock-indicator-on-windows/b7534b06-ac33-4887-a4d1-4b50cb8db78d
  10. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...