Windows 10: If any problem in File exploder

Discus and support If any problem in File exploder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; some times my file exploder is hanging or not responding. At that time s/m is fully hang. In that time i cannot do anything. what should i do ? my s/m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JITTOVIJU C, May 30, 2020.

1. If any problem in File exploder

some times my file exploder is hanging or not responding. At that time s/m is fully hang. In that time i cannot do anything. what should i do ? my s/m is dell brand board. Also 8 GB ram also. This pc also new pc warranty .

if any problem in file exploder application?

how can we solve the problem ?

:)

JITTOVIJU C, May 30, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 30, 2020
  3. AM*
    Am* Win User
    Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

4. dudeman Win User

If any problem in File exploder

File explorer, or file exploder?

Hi all
    So I'm not very computer savvy and have long past given up on trying to answer my own questions on google, so now I am here. Please excuse my dumbness!

My issue is my file explorer is in jumbo size, full screen, all up in my face kinda action and whenever I try to minimise the screen size it curls up into a little box in the top left, blinks a bunch of times and then crashes. I'm sure someone must have delt with this in the past (or at least I hope)

It looks a just like this, with lots of blinking..

If any problem in File exploder [​IMG]

Me think it broke?

Sorry, I should say that happens when resizing, not minimising.

dudeman, May 30, 2020
Thema:

If any problem in File exploder

1. If any problem in File exploder - Similar Threads - problem File exploder

2. My nuvision screen just exploded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nuvision screen just exploded: These are the images. My NuVision was sitting on the desk unplugged and out of nowhere exploded. What would cause that happen. I bought it from Microsoft a couple years ago....
  3. My nuvision screen just exploded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My nuvision screen just exploded: These are the images. My NuVision was sitting on the desk unplugged and out of nowhere exploded. What would cause that happen. I bought it from Microsoft a couple years ago....
  4. My nuvision screen just exploded

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows11 darkmode is **** eyball exploding grey instead of black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 darkmode is **** eyball exploding grey instead of black?: Hello allA few days ago, I upgraded our company clients, now i'm shocked!99% in our company has used that wonderful windows10 dark mode, which was in real a dark mode.Now after upgrading the horrible news that we have no dark mode on windows11 anymore, its just this horrible...
  6. Re; a problem with right clicking on any file

in Windows 10 Support
    Re; a problem with right clicking on any file: This is on a Gateway laptop NV570P-18U OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. It doesn't mater what file or folder that I right click on. The menu is very slow to come up. And sometimes the blue circle just sits there and goes around and around and that's it. I have researched this problem...
  7. Re; a problem with right clecking on any file

in Windows 10 Support
    Re; a problem with right clecking on any file: This is on a Gateway laptop NV570P-18U OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. It doesn't mater what file or folder that I right click on. The menu is very slow to come up. And sometimes the blue circle just sits there and goes around and around and that's it. I have researched this problem...
  8. Ransomware-as-a-service is exploding: Be ready to pay

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware-as-a-service is exploding: Be ready to pay: Or better yet, have a backup & don't worry about paying. The time to avoid having to deal with ransomware is taking steps BEFORE you get it. After you get infected, there is a extremely slim chance, if any, of recovering your data unless you pay up....
  9. File explorer, or file exploder?

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer, or file exploder?: Hi all So I'm not very computer savvy and have long past given up on trying to answer my own questions on google, so now I am here. Please excuse my dumbness! My issue is my file explorer is in jumbo size, full screen, all up in my face kinda action and whenever I try to...
  10. Exploding batteries: A serious charge

in Windows 10 News
    Exploding batteries: A serious charge: With Samsung looking at a $4 billion-plus hit due to the Galaxy Note 7's explosive lithium-ion battery problems, how are the alternative technologies shaping up? Phone companies often talk about bang-per-buck, but rarely mean it literally. Explosive devices are unpopular...