Windows 10: If anyone wants to help fix my PC

Discus and support If anyone wants to help fix my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, here are is the problem and notes: PC (HP 250 G5) gets BSOD with either Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap or sometimes other messages as well. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KittyPAWSLTU, Nov 2, 2019.

1. If anyone wants to help fix my PC

Hello, here are is the problem and notes:

PC (HP 250 G5) gets BSOD with either Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap or sometimes other messages as well.

I updated BIOS, tried reinstalling/updating many drivers, reinstalling windows.

The BSOD does not seem to appear in Safe Mode with ethernet networking at all.

Memory diagnostics do not turn up any problems.

Disk is SSD.

Hopefully someone can help me figure this out, thanks in advance! If anyone wants to help fix my PC :)))

submitted by /u/KittyPAWSLTU
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KittyPAWSLTU, Nov 2, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 2, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 2, 2019
  4. If anyone wants to help fix my PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

If anyone wants to help fix my PC

1. If anyone wants to help fix my PC - Similar Threads - anyone wants help

2. Can anyone help me to restart my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me to restart my PC?: On the 26th of February my PC produce a message stating 'your PC has encountered fatal error. From then on it displayed the following message: 'Fixing Disc C' Stage 1: and began to countdown. At the 57% of the countdown it stops and report the following message: 'Repairing...
  3. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  4. Please help anyone to fix my keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help anyone to fix my keyboard driver: Hello I am prince GuptaI am a software developerI recently upgraded to windows 11 and my qwerty keyboard is not working fine in windows 11 I have try to uninstall and reinstall driver but it is not working properly I inserted in my laptop which has linux in it the keyboard...
  5. Please help anyone to fix my keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help anyone to fix my keyboard driver: Hello I am prince GuptaI am a software developerI recently upgraded to windows 11 and my qwerty keyboard is not working fine in windows 11 I have try to uninstall and reinstall driver but it is not working properly I inserted in my laptop which has linux in it the keyboard...
  6. My PC does not want to change power modes, 99% of the time. Anyone knows how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC does not want to change power modes, 99% of the time. Anyone knows how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/snipe_blaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsri1m/my_pc_does_not_want_to_change_power_modes_99_of/
  7. help fix my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help fix my pc: link to log file its to big to see here https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhe4k502034pxkv/CbsPersist_20200416172635.log/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/5owes3nkawbjqqc/CBS.log/file...
  8. Can anyone help fixing this?

Can anyone help fixing this?: [ATTACH] Hello All, I was trying to delete a partial complete file that was located on my desktop. I searched for how to delete and got up to using command prompt. I followed the steps exactly and ended up having JavaScript error in the main process. I don't know how...
  9. Can anyone help me fix this?

Can anyone help me fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JMBandao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eom7vz/can_anyone_help_me_fix_this/
  10. PC Freezes - Fix wanted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes - Fix wanted: Been getting the message "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" and then my PC freezes. It happens do often that the PC is basically inoperable. Is there any fix that a layman can use. I run windows 10 on an HP Envy Convertible 15-bq1xx. with a...