Windows 10: If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files

Discus and support If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vannessa KayeFerguson, Mar 5, 2019.

1. If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files

If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files

:)

Vannessa KayeFerguson, Mar 5, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Mar 5, 2019
  3. GAME Files for Administration

As a legal concept, administration is a procedure under the insolvency laws of a number of common law jurisdictions. It functions as a rescue mechanism for insolvent entities and allows them to carry on running their business. The process – an alternative to liquidation – is often known as going into administration. A company in administration is operated by the administrator (as interim chief executive) on behalf of the creditors as a going concern while options are sought short of liquidation. These options include recapitalising the business, selling the business to new owners, or demerging it into elements that can be sold and closing the remainder.

FreedomEclipse, Mar 5, 2019
  4. digibucc Win User

GAME Files for Administration

that makes perfect sense, now. thank you*Smile If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files :)

and lol.. it took me a few seconds to get your avvy... *Smile If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files :)

digibucc, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

1. If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files - Similar Threads - administrator run administrator

2. How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission?: How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-file-that-needs-administrator/e01eecd7-57b2-4d8c-9e92-31d4870533fc
  3. How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission?: How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-file-that-needs-administrator/e01eecd7-57b2-4d8c-9e92-31d4870533fc
  4. How do I delete a file that needs administrator permission?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I *AM* the Administrator!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I *AM* the Administrator!: How can I convince my computer that I really am the administrator? I own the darned thing, no one else uses it, who ELSE would be the Administrator? Yet, when attempting certain tasks, it tells me that only an Administrator can do that. Then it presents me with a button that...
  6. I *AM* the Administrator!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I *AM* the Administrator!: How can I convince my computer that I really am the administrator? I own the darned thing, no one else uses it, who ELSE would be the Administrator? Yet, when attempting certain tasks, it tells me that only an Administrator can do that. Then it presents me with a button that...
  7. I *AM* the Administrator!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Am I an Administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Am I an Administrator?: If I go, to Settings/Accounts. There is my picture, my email address. And, in big letters, Administrator.But I'm often, installing, deleting something.And I see. Must be an, Administrator.So how, do I change it. Get Administrator rights?This is, my computer. So, having,...
  9. How do i delete an administrator account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i delete an administrator account?: Hi, I have set up a new Inspiron but now wish to change the administrator and delete the old profile. How do i do this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account/27bfb4b8-f9c9-4fad-a147-5b32e82a1454
  10. how do i know i am administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i know i am administrator?: I just want to make sure I don't get hacked again. When it happened, I lost administrator privileges. Where should I check and what should I see there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-i-am-administrator/e78cab09-d3d4-4d02-975a-c1802eaaf124