Windows 10: If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same...

Discus and support If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought microsoft flight sim 2020 from a card with a code from a store. I want to exchange my hard drive, and I want to reinstall MSFS without paying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Sostarecz, May 25, 2024.

1. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same...

I bought microsoft flight sim 2020 from a card with a code from a store. I want to exchange my hard drive, and I want to reinstall MSFS without paying for it again. If I use the same code, can I reinstall it?

:)

Daniel Sostarecz, May 25, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Read more: Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Brink, May 25, 2024
  3. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 25, 2024
  4. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same...

microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 25, 2024
Thema:

If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same...

1. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same... - Similar Threads - bought microsoft flight

2. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I use the same...: I bought microsoft flight sim 2020 from a card with a code from a store. I want to exchange my hard drive, and I want to reinstall MSFS without paying for it again. If I use the same code, can I reinstall it?...
  3. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I reinstall ir...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I reinstall ir...: My msfs keeps crashing, and I want to uninstall and reinstall it. Can I reinstall it for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-bought-microsoft-flight-sim-from-a-card-with/47393a6e-0aed-4ab6-a92b-be06002f208b
  4. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I reinstall ir...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I reinstall ir...: My msfs keeps crashing, and I want to uninstall and reinstall it. Can I reinstall it for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-bought-microsoft-flight-sim-from-a-card-with/47393a6e-0aed-4ab6-a92b-be06002f208b
  5. If I bought microsoft flight sim from a card with a code from a store, can I reinstall ir...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I stop Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 from crashing?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I stop Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 from crashing?: For the past 4 months, every time I start the game it keeps crashing. It reaches the part where the blue line is loading, but then crashes back to my desktop. I don't know what to do at this point. Thank you....
  7. How do I stop Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 from crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 from crashing?: For the past 4 months, every time I start the game it keeps crashing. It reaches the part where the blue line is loading, but then crashes back to my desktop. I don't know what to do at this point. Thank you....
  8. How do I stop Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 from crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Code redeemd from flight sim 2020 delux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code redeemd from flight sim 2020 delux: Dear microsoft we just bougt our sim and wanned to actevate our code we got a masege it was alrady redeemd we bouth it brand new From bol.com and also have trouble downloading the game it self. Way does this acure with a brand new game? Pleas help us...
  10. Applications I bought from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Applications I bought from Microsoft store: Can i get a list of applications I bought from Microsoft store. I purchased some applications but I want to install them later . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-i-bought-from-microsoft-store/1c75845e-2c62-4ffe-8b1b-8d68e5c233fa