Windows 10: If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything...

Discus and support If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The excellent link to Windows 11 that appeared when I powered up has an App that checked if my current laptop is able to run Windows 11. It's not, per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taffy087, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Taffy087 Win User

If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything...

The excellent link to Windows 11 that appeared when I powered up has an App that checked if my current laptop is able to run Windows 11. It's not, per the snip below.If I buy a new laptop, are there any articles by for example MVPs here that will tell me how to transfer all my files, folders, Outlook etc. from my current laptop to my new one?PS If I haven't selected the correct version and Topics, would a Moderator please change as appropriate? TIA If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything... :eek:

:)

Taffy087, Oct 7, 2021
  2. TChen4 Win User

Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

TChen4, Oct 7, 2021
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 7, 2021
  4. If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything...

1. If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything... - Similar Threads - buy laptop article

2. I an buying a new laptop here in China but it has the Windows 11 Chinese Home version. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I an buying a new laptop here in China but it has the Windows 11 Chinese Home version. Is...: I m buying a new laptop here in China but it has the Windows 11 Chinese Home version. Is it possible to perchase an English version and over ride the Chinese?...
  3. I an buying a new laptop here in China but it has the Windows 11 Chinese Home version. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I an buying a new laptop here in China but it has the Windows 11 Chinese Home version. Is...: I m buying a new laptop here in China but it has the Windows 11 Chinese Home version. Is it possible to perchase an English version and over ride the Chinese?...
  4. Help me here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me here: I need help with my Bluetooth went out / missing in my system tray and settings. I cant find it anywhere even when I try to restart the Bluetooth service and computer. I went to Windows update ensure that everything is okay. I even went to manufacturers site and download the...
  5. Help me here

Help me here: I need help with my Bluetooth went out / missing in my system tray and settings. I cant find it anywhere even when I try to restart the Bluetooth service and computer. I went to Windows update ensure that everything is okay. I even went to manufacturers site and download the...
  6. Help me here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help me here!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me here!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I press Alt+Tab, It shows there. Why? It is running in background not in foreground. Please tell me why and how to get rid of that....
  8. Help me here!

Help me here!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I press Alt+Tab, It shows there. Why? It is running in background not in foreground. Please tell me why and how to get rid of that....
  9. If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything...

If I buy a new Windows 11 laptop, is there an article here to help me transfer everything...: The excellent link to Windows 11 that appeared when I powered up has an App that checked if my current laptop is able to run Windows 11. It's not, per the snip below.If I buy a new laptop, are there any articles by for example MVPs here that will tell me how to transfer all...
  10. I'm buying a new laptop. Are there any articles in the Community that will help me with the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm buying a new laptop. Are there any articles in the Community that will help me with the...: I'm buying a new laptop. I understand that it may take longer than usual to get one because of the effect on the supply chain of Covid19/variants. I'm keeping my current laptop until the repacement is workinging properly, to ensure that all my files, folders, software...