Windows 10: If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

Discus and support If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plan to buy Window 11 from Advice which is verified store here in Thailand. I ask them about the product and they mentioned that I will get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by # T #, Jul 6, 2022.

1. # T # Win User

If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

I plan to buy Window 11 from Advice which is verified store here in Thailand. I ask them about the product and they mentioned that I will get the window 11 key directly to my email. So the question is Can I bind this key to my Microsoft account? Like for next time I install Window 11, I just sign in with my account and it will automatically activated. Which mean I will not need to remember or use the key anymoreOR if I want to do this, I need to buy directly from Microsoft Store?Also, I cannot find link to buy Window 11 in Microsoft Store. I only found Window 10 here: https://www.microsoft.c

:)

# T #, Jul 6, 2022
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 6, 2022
  4. If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

1. If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - buy window key

2. Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...: Link where I want to purchase a key Amazon. The problem is that I am in Kazakhstan, but the store says: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.!!!...
  3. Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! If I buy an official Windows 11 Pro key for the US From Amazon Microsoft Store, can...: Link where I want to purchase a key Amazon. The problem is that I am in Kazakhstan, but the store says: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.!!!...
  4. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...: If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan....
  5. If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...

If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in...: If I buy windows 11 activation key in US US Amazon store, can I activate this key in Uzbekistan. My Microsoft account's country is Uzbekistan....
  6. If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?

If I buy window 11 key from store, can I attach it to my Microsoft account?: I plan to buy Window 11 from Advice which is verified store here in Thailand. I ask them about the product and they mentioned that I will get the window 11 key directly to my email. So the question is Can I bind this key to my Microsoft account? Like for next time I install...
  7. Can i buy minecraft java from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i buy minecraft java from the Microsoft store: Just wondering because io have a lot of store credit and want to buhy my brother an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-minecraft-java-from-the-microsoft-store/9c2a9b53-8da5-4a25-a060-f01ac3bf97f8
  8. I have a digital windows 10 key attached to my Microsoft account. Can I use that on a new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a digital windows 10 key attached to my Microsoft account. Can I use that on a new...: So I am building a new PC and my current PC is using a digital edition of Windows with an activation code tied to my Microsoft Account. Do I need to buy a new Windows 10 activation code or will the one I'm currently using still work with this new PC I am going to be building?...
  9. Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...: My current computer has a Windows 10 Home digital license. If I buy the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro for $99 from Microsoft Store, will I get a Windows 10 Pro product key that I can later transfer to a new computer? or will I only get a Windows 10 digital license that I cannot...
  10. Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I buy a Windows 10 OEM key from microsoft?: Hey, I built my pc just now and I want to have a windows 10 original but can't afford to buy the retail version. If somebody can help me buy genuine OEM version that will really be helpful. thank you...