Windows 10: If I buy windows 10 how to install it on a virgin box?

Discus and support If I buy windows 10 how to install it on a virgin box? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I assembled my box with MSI motherboard P67A-GD65, Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of memory, internal 2 of SATA 3 2TB hds, an 1gb ethernet card and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamKlevsky, Jul 8, 2020.

1. If I buy windows 10 how to install it on a virgin box?

I assembled my box with MSI motherboard P67A-GD65, Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of memory, internal 2 of SATA 3 2TB hds, an 1gb ethernet card and DVD drive, several USB 2 and 3 extensions, plus additional extensions. Originally I intended to partition hard drives to install win XP and server 2003, which I planed to upgrade to server 2008 and install from my developer network 2010 sql server and office 7 or 10.

But MSI wanted GPT nor MBR.

So if and how I can I Install Win 10, if I buy it.

:)

SamKlevsky, Jul 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 8, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

If I buy windows 10 how to install it on a virgin box?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

If I buy windows 10 how to install it on a virgin box?

1. If I buy windows 10 how to install it on a virgin box? - Similar Threads - buy install virgin

2. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  3. i cant buy x box game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant buy x box game pass: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." Am facing this issue. But I already double checked my given information. Anyone who's facing this issue?...
  4. i cant buy x box game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Naif Batarfi's Kia Car Buy Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Buy Virgin Mobile KSA is Coming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Naif Batarfi's Kia Car Buy Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Buy Virgin Mobile KSA is Coming: Please Make Sure That you Do Not Kill Bader Batarfi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/naif-batarfis-kia-car-buy-huawei-mate-20-pro-and/c674de32-515a-4578-8ecd-05ad0ea021a7
  6. Virgin email will not load in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virgin email will not load in windows 10: Virgin email wont load in widows 10. It appears after log in but just keeps loading up. When the page does load, the moment you type anything in it starts to reload and continues in this cycle all the time. Strangely enough It is okay no problem on a Mac. Everything else on...
  7. how to know virtual box is installed on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to know virtual box is installed on windows 10: how to know virtual box is installed on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-virtual-box-is-installed-on-windows-10/d5e0b17f-3550-47ce-a996-a626925ec208
  8. Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I buy a laptop without Windows 10 installed on it ?: Hello Community ! I'm wondering if I buy a laptop that hasn't Windows 10 installed on it, will I be able to install it later and will it work ok ? Thank you for your help and regards....
  9. UK Virgin Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UK Virgin Media: VM are promising their UK customers 1gbs BB during the coming year. It will require a new router when it happens. I had not long ago installed a new router so it might be one thats 'ready'. At present I m on nearly 400mbs. I understand this has already started on the south...
  10. For a virgin install, here's a few things I've done

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For a virgin install, here's a few things I've done: One of the problems with a virgin install vice upgrading is you have to install all those apps, and what about those modern UI apps and their data?? I got a utility called 'window 8 app data backup' or something very close to that title. I backed up the data app data for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How long does take to install windows 10 on a laptop that is virgin