Windows 10: If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10

Discus and support If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I wanna change the serial id to get unhardware banned from a online game and I wanna use a spoofer to change serial id but is it gonna effect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TotallyNotMwa, Apr 30, 2022.

1. If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10

Hi I wanna change the serial id to get unhardware banned from a online game and I wanna use a spoofer to change serial id but is it gonna effect the activation Thank you,

:)

TotallyNotMwa, Apr 30, 2022

2. Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Apr 30, 2022
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 30, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10

1. If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change serial removes

2. If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10: Hi I wanna change the serial id to get unhardware banned from a online game and I wanna use a spoofer to change serial id but is it gonna effect the activation Thank you,...
  3. If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I change the serial id removes activation? Windows 10: Hi I wanna change the serial id to get unhardware banned from a online game and I wanna use a spoofer to change serial id but is it gonna effect the activation Thank you,...
  4. serial number will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serial number will not activate: My Alienware 14's OEM motherboard embedded serial doesn't work now. why? i also tried a legit serial for Win7 64bit pro sp1 and i get error code 0xC004E003 do you NOT support your own software unless it win 11 now?...
  5. serial number will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serial number will not activate: My Alienware 14's OEM motherboard embedded serial doesn't work now. why? i also tried a legit serial for Win7 64bit pro sp1 and i get error code 0xC004E003 do you NOT support your own software unless it win 11 now?...
  6. Remove Serial number

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Serial number: Random question, does anyone know how to brute remove a serial number off a PC? ( I mean the devices factory serial number) submitted by /u/Natural_Cockroach732 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqnv0l/remove_serial_number/
  7. can I active windows 10 by broduct Id

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can I active windows 10 by broduct Id: Because of the presence of a virus in my device, I have format, and old windows was Windows 7, and I completely formatted and downloaded Windows 10 from the Microsoft website, and I am now trying to activate the version, but I do not havethe old product key, but I have the...
  8. Windows 10 Activation and ID.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation and ID.: Hi! I recently installed Windows 10 onto my custom PC, and upon setup, the key I got from a friend was not genuine. Would simply buying a code from Microsoft work and I’d be completely safe? I’ve heard that my Product ID is partially made from my non genuine product key, and...
  9. Windows Product ID and Serial Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Product ID and Serial Key: Hello y'all, I am a doofus. Now, that I've got that out of the way, I'll jump right into it. I got a laptop 2 years ago from Amazon and was mighty pissed at its speed. After booting, if I had to open Chrome or MS Excel, it easily took 4 to 5 minutes to do that. So, I did...
  10. Change Device ID (Machine ID), will it affect activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change Device ID (Machine ID), will it affect activation?: Dear Community, I want to change my device ID (machine ID) via regedit. But I want know whether it will affect the Product activation or other authorisations. I have installed Windows 10 and activated. Please advice....