Windows 10: If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...

Discus and support If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to reset my pc and clean out the C Drive without cleaning out my D & E drive. If i choose "Clean the drive" option after "Remove everything"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ripnecross, Sep 19, 2021.

1. If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...

I want to reset my pc and clean out the C Drive without cleaning out my D & E drive. If i choose "Clean the drive" option after "Remove everything" will it delete files from the drives where windows is not installed, ie D & E drives? Please help me I just want my 2 external drives to be safe

:)

ripnecross, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Help choosing a Win 10 laptop

No. A Reset on an OEM preinstalled Windows will keep all the OEM custom apps and drivers, whether you use 'Remove everything' or 'Factory Reset'.

Reset Windows 10

3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Sep 19, 2021
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...

What's eating up my \C: drive?

From the list above you haven't used storage sense or disk clean.
    $GetCurrent is upgrade files which can be cleared with either .

for
    • Step 1: Press Windows+Pause Break key to open System and choose System protection.
    • Step 2: Select the hard disk whose system protection is on, and click Configure.
    • Step 3: Tap the Delete button.
    • Step 4: Choose Continue to remove all restore points on the selected drive.
    restore points (system volume)

thomaseg1, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it...

1. If i choose "Clean the drive" after choosing "Remove everything" in "Reset this PC" will it... - Similar Threads - choose Clean drive

2. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  3. Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset my PC and choose Remove Everything, my data in drive D has gone: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 11 by reset my PC and choose 'Remove Everything' then choose 'only the drive where Windows is installed' which is drive C but when it is completed , all my the data in drive D is gone.How can I recover my files? Pls help.....
  4. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option: ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue ก็จะปิดเครื่องเปิดใหม่แล้วกลับมาหน้าเดิมติดแหงกอยู่อย่างงี้จะวันนึงแล้วครับกด reset pc ในหน้านี้ก็จะขึ้นว่า there was a problem resetiing your pc...
  5. What happen to other drives when I choose Remove Files and Clean Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen to other drives when I choose Remove Files and Clean Drives: Hi, I want to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows. I follow the steps :Setting -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove Everything -> Only the Drive where Windows is installed-> two options: - Just remove my files 1- Remove and clean the drive 2The last...
  6. What happen to other drives when I choose Remove Files and Clean Drives

What happen to other drives when I choose Remove Files and Clean Drives: Hi, I want to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows. I follow the steps :Setting -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Reset this PC -> Remove Everything -> Only the Drive where Windows is installed-> two options: - Just remove my files 1- Remove and clean the drive 2The last...
  7. What happen to other drives when I choose Remove Files and Clean Drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My Windows is installed in Drive C. If I choose "Remove Everything" on "Reset This PC" will...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows is installed in Drive C. If I choose "Remove Everything" on "Reset This PC" will...: help submitted by /u/wooden-pickaxe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lagpnm/my_windows_is_installed_in_drive_c_if_i_choose/
  9. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...: If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting with only windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-and-choose-to-wipe-everything/fedda40c-1a5a-4399-82fe-38cbab36f739
  10. What if I choose Remove files and clean the drive option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What if I choose Remove files and clean the drive option?: I am currently using Redstone 5 and am going to reset my PC without losing my data on D drive. Unlike the previous version, Redstone 5 won't show the option if I want to wipe all drive or only Windows drive. So, what if I choose that option? Will I lose my data on D drive?...