Windows 10: If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter...

Discus and support If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter into recycle bin it says 'do you want to delete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jemalmiraj, Apr 25, 2019.

1. If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter...

If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter into recycle bin it says 'do you want to delete it permanently'

:)

jemalmiraj, Apr 25, 2019
  2. ipellant Win User

Missing desktop icons and recycle bin

No problems on the current Windows 10 on three computers I have running dual screens. Desktop Icons only appear on the primary screen.

All icons including the Recycle Bin not showing. The Recycle Bin could be the cause.

There was a bug / glitch during the Insider Preview builds that would flash up a message saying the Recycle Bin was corrupted or missing.

It seems that the Recycle Bin attempts to build a list of recycled files on all the drives on the computer. If the recycled files id is out of sync, that caused the bin to fail.

Suggest:

Copy some files; then delete them; then reboot and see if the Recycle Bin appears.

ipellant, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Apr 25, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter...

disappearance of recycle bin

Hi Ben,

Please try this first:

Open Settings App

Select Personalization - Themes - Desktop icon settings

Select the Recycle Bin check box - Apply

If that does not work you have the Windows 10 bug that causes the Recycle Bin to Disappear . . .

Righ-click your desktop and select New folder.

In the name field, copy-paste the following and hit Enter:

Recycle bin.{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

The folder convert into the Recycle Bin!

DaveM121, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter...

1. If I click any icon in Desktop it disappear automatically into recycle bin and when I enter... - Similar Threads - click icon Desktop

2. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  3. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  4. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Recycle bin icon disappears when I interact with it, reappears when I refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle bin icon disappears when I interact with it, reappears when I refresh: https://youtu.be/FVjxwhyIimw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-bin-icon-disappears-when-i-interact-with/c66faed1-ca56-4c70-b46d-33cd928f6260
  6. Recycle bin icon disappears when I interact with it, reappears when I refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle bin icon disappears when I interact with it, reappears when I refresh: https://youtu.be/FVjxwhyIimw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recycle-bin-icon-disappears-when-i-interact-with/c66faed1-ca56-4c70-b46d-33cd928f6260
  7. when I double click any desktop icon it opens the recycle bin instead

when I double click any desktop icon it opens the recycle bin instead: When I double click any icon on my desktop, it opens the recycle bin instead. When I right click any icon I get the recycle bin drop down. I can open folders and files via the taskbar and start menu but not the desktop. Then suddenly, things might go back to normal. Not sure...
  8. Desktop icons in recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons in recycle bin: Hi guys, Having a small problem where i go to start my laptop in the morning after using it the night before and for some reason alot of my desktop icons have been sent to my recycle bin? So every morning i have to restore them all... it`s a bit annoying. I have Sync turned...
  9. Recycle Bin keeps disappearing from desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recycle Bin keeps disappearing from desktop: Since the last update every time I turn on my system the recycle bin disappears and I have to reinstall it. Today I have spent 30 minutes trying to get it reinstalled to the desktop but am not able to resurrect it. Randall Black...
  10. How to show 'Empty recycle bin' when right-clicking in the Recycle bin icon

How to show 'Empty recycle bin' when right-clicking in the Recycle bin icon: Hi, I installed a software called JetClean and JetBoost, freeware and similar to CCleaner. It added some options when right-clicking in the Recycle bin icon "Empty with JetClean" or something like that. And that was OK. However, I install and run Malawarebytes Antimalware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when click the icon it will auto deleted

2. click on any icon in computer deleted

3. when click on desktop icon it automatically goes to recylce bin