Windows 10: If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

Discus and support If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go to play it from the exteral drive.Other videos on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by david welsh1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go to play it from the exteral drive.Other videos on the external drive do play.They also play fine on my PC

:)

david welsh1, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

1. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go... - Similar Threads - copy video file

2. Can't play video files from external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play video files from external drive: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-video-files-from-external-drive/577052b6-76ce-4775-a409-67f3bd3b54b8FYI for anyone that saw this thread and the solution did not work - Copy all the .MP4 files to your local drive, reformat the external drive and...
  3. Can't play video files from external drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play video files from external drive: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-video-files-from-external-drive/577052b6-76ce-4775-a409-67f3bd3b54b8FYI for anyone that saw this thread and the solution did not work - Copy all the .MP4 files to your local drive, reformat the external drive and...
  4. Can't play video files from external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...: If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go to play it from the exteral drive.Other videos on the external drive do play.They also play fine on my PC...
  6. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...: If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go to play it from the exteral drive.Other videos on the external drive do play.They also play fine on my PC...
  7. When I try to copy files or folders from external-to-external drives using file explorer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to copy files or folders from external-to-external drives using file explorer...: When I try to copy files or folders from external-to-external drives using file explorer windows 11 the files show that they copied but when i check the folders they are empty. Is there a program that I can use and bypass explorer to copy from and to external drives? or if...
  8. Viewing Video Files From External Hard Drive

Viewing Video Files From External Hard Drive: I am looking to view video files on my XBOX 1 and smart TV's that I have stored on a external hard drive that is connected to my windows 10 PC. I can view the files that are on my PC from these devices but cannot view the files contained on my external hard drive. I have...
  9. Can't transfer or copy or paste any files or videos to and from external drive to internal...

Can't transfer or copy or paste any files or videos to and from external drive to internal...: Hi there, I just got my new windows 10 desktop pc. I set it up and first thing I did is updated all the drivers from official HP website, since I bought HP pc. It seemed to be working fine in the first impression but when I tried to download some files, it was saved in C...
  10. Some of my files (photos and videos) can't be copied to an external hard drive!

Some of my files (photos and videos) can't be copied to an external hard drive!: Hello guys I have an old laptop bought it in 2012 running windows 10. I have a lot of photos and videos stored on it for several years. Now I want to make a copy of those stuff into my new 2TB external hard drive (WD Element). The problem is when the file transfer (copying...