Windows 10: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

Discus and support If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Beáta Suhajda, Mar 27, 2023.

1. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it?

:)

Beáta Suhajda, Mar 27, 2023
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Mar 27, 2023
  3. MBKITMGR Win User
    Moving emails from Windows 10 Mail App to O365 Hosted Exchange - with a caveat

Environment

• Windows 10
    • Windows 10 integrated Email app
    • Outlook 2019
    • Hosted Exchange in O365
    • A now defunt previous hosting provider
    Problem

• Moving email in from IMAP mailbox where the server is no longer present. The only copies of company emails are on the employees laptop in Windows 10 mail.
    • A clone of the Device, to allow a test, shows that when I ammend the account details it wipes the existing email.

I have a situation where a customer had an employee use the free Windows 10 mail app to access a mailbox via IMAP. The email was with a hosting provider that is no longer in business. When we open the app the emails are still there, but I haven't found
    a way to export/move/any other option of getting the emails in Windows 10 mail without the old server being available.

There are over 12 years of emails contained in the data contained on the laptop in Windows 10 mail app.

Any suggestions

Moved from Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business

MBKITMGR, Mar 27, 2023
  4. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

How to Link Your Phone App with O365 work account

We do not want our employees to use personal accounts on our devices (including gmail and Hotmail). Most Windows 10 apps, like Windows Store, allow us to sign in with our O365 work email, however, Your Phone will not.

When I try and log into it on either the Windows 10 app or the Android app, it says that says that it doesn't exist and to create a new Microsoft account. We try that and it says "you can't sign up here with a work or school email address" and tells us
    to use a personal account. These are COMPANY devices and we cannot have this data, nor these apps using personal accounts.

Isn't the fact that our O365 email address ARE Microsoft accounts enough to BE a Microsoft account?

How can we use Your Phone with our company devices using our company email accounts?

Mercedes Green, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

1. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the... - Similar Threads - delete employees O365

2. How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment for MS 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment for MS 365?: A terminated employee previously utilized our agency credit card for Microsoft 365 and we are having trouble removing our credit card from her recurring charge. How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment? The credit card company sent...
  3. How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment for MS 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment for MS 365?: A terminated employee previously utilized our agency credit card for Microsoft 365 and we are having trouble removing our credit card from her recurring charge. How can I remove our company credit card from a former employee's recurring payment? The credit card company sent...
  4. How to a delete organization and employee account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to a delete organization and employee account: I bought a laptop from organization that went out of business. How do I delete the organization and employee sign in prompt for OneDrive? I don’t have employee or organization information....
  5. How to a delete organization and employee account

How to a delete organization and employee account: I bought a laptop from organization that went out of business. How do I delete the organization and employee sign in prompt for OneDrive? I don’t have employee or organization information....
  6. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-an-employees-o365-account-from-a/27d8016d-0bc2-4b9e-bd1a-8a94b1b98021
  7. If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the...: If I delete an employees O365 account from a company group, can I keep and access the related OneDrive files for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-an-employees-o365-account-from-a/27d8016d-0bc2-4b9e-bd1a-8a94b1b98021
  8. Access to Company Files as an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  9. Access to Company Files as an employee

Access to Company Files as an employee: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  10. Can my company track employees notebooks?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can my company track employees notebooks?: Hi!! Would my company be able to locate employee laptops? Is this possible through some tracker software or through windows itself? Being an employee, would it be possible to disable the possibility of the company having the employee's geographic location?...